MAGA HATS MEDIA BIAS

MAKAVELI

If you see painting yourself in school colors as racist you’re a massive part of the problem. The only way to find racism in something like that is the fact that you’re looking for racism in everything.

Which you’ve shown your one and only angle over and over again here.
Their school colors are blue and white. Ttku...

El Correcto

god is dead
The media manufactured the video where the kids were mocking a native American?

It's a big conspiracy!
Lol.
Couple 16 year olds make fun of a Native American, fully grown black men belittling women, yelling gay and racial slurs at high schoolers and belittling a black man who disagrees.

Yup media really is pursuing the racism in this hit piece.

El Correcto

god is dead
Hell I didn’t even really see them kids be racist towards that nut job. Leading a school chant is belittling a native who inject himself in the middle of your group for controversy?

newfie

IMG_20190122_124202.jpg

newfie

Couple 16 year olds make fun of a Native American, fully grown black men belittling women, yelling gay and racial slurs at high schoolers and belittling a black man who disagrees.

Priceless

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You realize the full video came out later right?

Their response when the full video came out kind of proves you wrong doesn't it?

MAKAVELI

Very fine people on many sides. Lol

rod

Retired 22 years
According to The Washington Times (I don't have a clue what kind of a fake news/good news program they run) Nathan Phillips is 64 years old. That would make him 18 when the last combat troops left Vietnam in 1975. He claims he was a Marine but the last Marine troops left in 1971 so that makes him too young to have served as a Marine in Vietnam. Apparently when cornered he toned down his "Vietnam hero" status to served in the Vietnam era. IF this is true he is a POS as far as I'm concerned. Not quite as bad as the POS turds you see begging on the corners claiming to be disabled veterans who have never served a day in their lives---but almost. If I am wrong about any of this I apologize. I read it on the internet so it must be true.

bacha29

Clearly there needs to be new and more strict visitation rules when it comes to Lincoln and other memorials. Groups should be made to make appointments reserve time and be granted a private visitation. No one else allowed on the grounds while they're there and all forms of political and or religious demonstrations are banned. They only way you'll avoid incidents such as this between diverse groups especially those that don't like each is to separate them.