maintenance mechanics test HELP!!!

Need help on test

• Mainten mech test

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Help please

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

tmunson13

Good morning and Happy Fourth of July to all!!!
I am not a new employee yet, I'm taking the test again tomorrow.
Can anyone help me out?
I'm an Electrician/mechanic took the test one other time and missed passing by 1 lousy correct answer.
It was one of the hardest tests I ever had taken. Are there any test preps anywhere? you may be able to send me? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Joseph

Last edited:

tmunson13

You're able to help how?
I found this forum for UPS workers I'm trying to reach out for help because I need a good paying job.
Well?

tmunson13

It's funny how people can be terrible behind a keyboard, I really hope your all not like this in real life. Be kind!!
It was the reason I posted my email address originally.

tmunson13

You couldn't help if you tried, looking for material not answers??? As if you would have them anyway!!!
I'm not that type of person, where I come from, we rally around incoming members and our brotherhood!!!
If this is what you offer, no thanks!
Although thank you for your lack of kindness.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Good morning and Happy Fourth of July to all!!!
I am not a new employee yet, I'm taking the test again tomorrow.
Can anyone help me out?
I'm an Electrician/mechanic took the test one other time and missed passing by 1 lousy correct answer.
It was one of the hardest tests I ever had taken. Are there any test preps anywhere? you may be able to send me? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Joseph
If you only missed by one last time, just relax, and when you retake it I am sure you will do fine. Good luck and Happy 4th to you

Gear

Parts on Order
I dont think there are any PE (plant engineering) guys on this site. Chances are you wont receive any useful help here. Most members are drivers/Teamsters and PE should be IAM. So most know nothing about the job you are applying for. Im a auto mechanic in the IAM. You already took the test, just try to review the information you can remember.

What I can say is PE is a great job with an excellent pension assuming its IAM. Its probably a full time position from the start with a short progression time. If you do get the job, you can keep your interaction with the drivers to 0. So ignore the jealous haters on here. Us IAM guys can come off the street full time, full rate in 2 years and have a 101% funded pension. Not to mention no one rides your butt all day. Good luck

oldngray

nowhere special
I dont think there are any PE (plant engineering) guys on this site. Chances are you wont receive any useful help here. Most members are drivers/Teamsters and PE should be IAM. So most know nothing about the job you are applying for. Im a auto mechanic in the IAM. You already took the test, just try to review the information you can remember.

What I can say is PE is a great job with an excellent pension assuming its IAM. Its probably a full time position from the start with a short progression time. If you do get the job, you can keep your interaction with the drivers to 0. So ignore the jealous haters on here. Us IAM guys can come off the street full time, full rate in 2 years and have a 101% funded pension. Not to mention no one rides your butt all day. Good luck

Isn't @wkmac in plant engineering?