Making scratch

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Tell em to shove it in the morning, run your mouth about having the hardest pull for a green horn.

Btw the key for making scratch is to misdelivery to the shortest driveway around. Sheet packages you can't find as NI1 until you find them then stop complete it to save yourself a trip back if you dont find the package void the whole stop out.
If you arent cheating you arent trying.

RolloTony Brown Town

Currently I’m in my 30 days and when I initially started I was told that you had to make scratch at least once to be able to get hired on and get seniority. I am currently on my 25th day and now supervisors are telling me that I need 3-4 days of scratch consistently to “show that I know the methods”. Overall my time has gotten much better and much more consistent. Should I be worried about my job security?

The short answer is yes. If you aren’t showing the level of performance I like then I can DQ you. You can try to fight it. Your BA May get you an “extension” on your 30 days if you’re close. Just keep at it and do the right thing.

RolloTony Brown Town

Tell em to shove it in the morning, run your mouth about having the hardest pull for a green horn.

Btw the key for making scratch is to misdelivery to the shortest driveway around. Sheet packages you can't find as NI1 until you find them then stop complete it to save yourself a trip back if you dont find the package void the whole stop out.
If you arent cheating you arent trying.

If your numbers look good and your on road is lazy then this method could work. Problem is if you have an on road who isn’t lazy and checks your telematics and follows up on concerns and does the rides that the training packet requires(a rarity these days) then you could get DQ’d this way also.

Do it the right way and let it fall into place. You’ll be fine I’m sure.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Fine job son ...keep up the good work
CaptainObvious_SaluteAnimated.gif