Management complaining about how long you were out!

Above10200

Thought it was funny today getting called into the office this morning! Guess me doing my best with a schat load wasn't good enough! Have been letting management know that this new preloader needs work, and have been answering no and commenting in the diad. Management got on my case about Monday which on paper should have been under 9.5 and looked like it was going to be under 9.5 was 10.25! The load sucked had to fight it all morning till I could get to a stop to organize it. Took me an hour to organize it, still had problems throughout the day but kept texting management! Had a possibility to miss air let management know an hour before, they couldn't help till I told them its ether miss business or air!!!
Today had a great preloader got in well under 9.5, guess management has no clue about a day with a schat load!!!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I called in one day and a sup did my route...I finish the business usually around noon...next day I had at least 15 businesses with the not in service cross and the times from 4:55-4:58...meaning he scanned them
Before they were missed...he got help from 5 drivers for my resi and he also didn't do my pick ups...bottom line they cannot do your job...oh and I filed on him doing a route...you think I care? Roll damn tide!

Above10200

Text them through the diad take a picture or video!! It is to make sure you CYA, its all about CYA in this company!!! You miss business or air its your A on the line you text through their equipment and make sure to document it ,they don't have a leg to stand on!!!!!

Above10200

I called in one day and a sup did my route...I finish the business usually around noon...next day I had at least 15 businesses with the not in service cross and the times from 4:55-4:58...meaning he scanned them
Before they were missed...he got help from 5 drivers for my resi and he also didn't do my pick ups...bottom line they cannot do your job...oh and I filed on him doing a route...you think I care? Roll damn tide!

Just wanted to share with the group how they try to friend you and how to make sure to CYA. Good response to this bs!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Thought it was funny today getting called into the office this morning! Guess me doing my best with a schat load wasn't good enough! Have been letting management know that this new preloader needs work, and have been answering no and commenting in the diad. Management got on my case about Monday which on paper should have been under 9.5 and looked like it was going to be under 9.5 was 10.25! The load sucked had to fight it all morning till I could get to a stop to organize it. Took me an hour to organize it, still had problems throughout the day but kept texting management! Had a possibility to miss air let management know an hour before, they couldn't help till I told them its ether miss business or air!!!
Today had a great preloader got in well under 9.5, guess management has no clue about a day with a schat load!!!
Next time, hand them your DIAD and say, "Show me how it's done."

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
DIAD messages aren't stored anywhere FYI, so unless you are taking pics of your DIAD conversation they are gone after you punch out

also stop wasting time with the messages, you're not getting any good attention or covering your ass that way, the more you send the more you look like an attention whore

Above10200

I am told to message in via the diad every day to let them know if i am or am not going to be over 9.5! Sending texts via the diad and taking pictures/video of the messages has covered me in the past, so that is the only way i communicate with the center.

The Driver

I drive.
DIAD messages aren't stored anywhere FYI, so unless you are taking pics of your DIAD conversation they are gone after you punch out

also stop wasting time with the messages, you're not getting any good attention or covering your ass that way, the more you send the more you look like an attention whore

Says the guy that couldn't handle this job.

Indecisi0n

That is incorrect. We have used them at arbitration

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
request a ride along so they can show you how to do it. bet the OR $200 that he can't do it in under 9.5 following all safety and proper work methods.

see the reaction and report back.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Didn't you just say messages are gone after you punch out!

So which is it?

You really have no idea how any of this works. Do you?
management will screen-cap and print the daily goodies that they think are discipline material

you wouldn't know about that though because you don't know how we work lmao

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
hey it's not fake i have to eat a lot of donuts to come up with this :censored2:
Oh look, it's Tears again trying to stay relevant in another thread that has nothing to do with IE. Isn't there a Keurig somewhere in the break room that needs your attention? Maybe you can try and squeeze an extra cup of coffee out of that Starbucks K-cup.