Management Will Not Produce Job Description

I drive a PEDO (electric "train" for carrying irregs) and have recently been forced to load the carts for the train. This loading is about 95% of the day, so I am only driving about 5%. Until recently , new hires were the ones to load the carts but UPS is short of workers, so they say.

Several weeks ago my Business Agent sent a request for a job description with the suspicion/understanding that a PEDO driver should not be loading almost the entire day. To date Management has not furnished a job description. Unfortunately my Business Agent did not put a time limit on when the job description was to be produced, and he is not a fighter. So I am wondering what to do. I have 12-years with UPS.

Justaloader

I drive a PEDO (electric "train" for carrying irregs) and have recently been forced to load the carts for the train. This loading is about 95% of the day, so I am only driving about 5%. Until recently , new hires were the ones to load the carts but UPS is short of workers, so they say.

Several weeks ago my Business Agent sent a request for a job description with the suspicion/understanding that a PEDO driver should not be loading almost the entire day. To date Management has not furnished a job description. Unfortunately my Business Agent did not put a time limit on when the job description was to be produced, and he is not a fighter. So I am wondering what to do. I have 12-years with UPS.

In my hub, the drivers load the trains, and then also unload them when they get to the door at which the irregs are to be delivered.

ManInBrown

Last time they had me unload a trailer I almost burnt the building down. Guess who doesnt unload trailers anymore?
Once you attain a certain level of sucking at anything they ask you to do, they start to look at you as anything you accomplish that day was a bonus.

Guess who never gets asked to go drop an empty at a CPU at the end of the night. Guess who never gets asked to pull a hot load to the railyard. This guy.