Manchester England bomb

vantexan

We bombed the :censored2: out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Guess what? It didn't work.
It didn't work in Iraq because Obama completely withdrew, leaving a power vacuum. And ask every major power who's ever invaded Afghanistan. Those people never give up, never give in. You don't see Afghanis running around in other countries but they'll die defending their own.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We as Americans , stopped the filth from nazi Germany , then on to stop the Japanese who fought like hell to the end !
It can be done, but with out political loopholes like in Korea or Vietnam , this terrorism has to stop, they are brainwashing their innocent children just like the Nazis !

MAKAVELI

It didn't work in Iraq because Obama completely withdrew, leaving a power vacuum. And ask every major power who's ever invaded Afghanistan. Those people never give up, never give in. You don't see Afghanis running around in other countries but they'll die defending their own.
It didn't work in Iraq because we never should have been there in the first place.

MAKAVELI

We as Americans , stopped the filth from nazi Germany , then on to stop the Japanese who fought like hell to the end !
It can be done, but with out political loopholes like in Korea or Vietnam , this terrorism has to stop, they are brainwashing their innocent children just like the Nazis !
Sign your kids up. The US will need all the soldiers they can Get to take on every Muslim country.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Need to stop looking at it like a war. They are in Demascus and Mosul like an army, but the ones who are a threat to the west aren't there. They're cells in the nation. It's not as easy as bombing them. That's actually what makes them this way. The only way to put a major hurt on them is complete surveillance on everyone, and do you really want to do that? I don't.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And not for nothing, the IRA bombed Manchester TWICE in the 90s injuring 300 and destroying the entire city center. White Irish Catholics financed by Bostonians. We just make a bigger deal about these guys because they're brown, not Christian, and financed by rich guys in Qatar instead.

Terrorists will always exist. Some are white. Some are brown. They're all monsters. Question is how do you stop it without killing people.

vantexan

And not for nothing, the IRA bombed Manchester TWICE in the 90s injuring 300 and destroying the entire city center. White Irish Catholics financed by Bostonians. We just make a bigger deal about these guys because they're brown, not Christian, and financed by rich guys in Qatar instead.

Terrorists will always exist. Some are white. Some are brown. They're all monsters. Question is how do you stop it without killing people.
How old were you when the IRA was bombing England? I remember it being a big deal at the time. Muslim terrorism really didn't gain serious attention until the Munich Olympics. Probably the next big thing after that was Sadat's assassination.

bbsam

Staff member
The religion of peace only respects you when they fear you. Go figure.
You consider this Islam?

So then as a black Lutheran married to a white woman with three children by her, am I to accept white racist propaganda disguised in biblical rhetoric condoning separation of the races and slavery as legitimate and main stream Christianity? If I reject it (I do) does that make my faith somehow false?

Nimnim

The Nim

You're right terrorists will always exist. We don't make a bigger deal about Islamic extremists because they're brown, not Christian, and financed by rich guys in Qarar because of these things unlike the IRA because conflating the IRA to Islamic extremists is not quite the same as the IRA basically hit the UK. Islamic extremists have hit many countries around the world. Both can be considered terrorist, but one group is attacking a single country they're attached to is more civil war, and the other is a less defined group from many countries attacking many countries to change or destroy the attacked countries. The IRA pretty much wanted England to let them have Ireland, Islamic extremists want to wipe out non Islamic beliefs around the world, especially western societies.

Just a little different. Not that any of the terroristic bombings or attacks were right, but the scope of why makes all the difference for opinion around the world.

vantexan

You consider this Islam?

So then as a black Lutheran married to a white woman with three children by her, am I to accept white racist propaganda disguised in biblical rhetoric condoning separation of the races and slavery as legitimate and main stream Christianity? If I reject it (I do) does that make my faith somehow false?
The problem with the slavery part is that it wasn't just black/white in biblical times. The slavery experienced in the States could certainly be described as non-Christian. But back then it was the accepted order of the day. Before some get their hackles up I'm just pointing out the reality of a totally different world. As for separation of races, are you referring to Samson and Delilah? If so then an ethnic thing, not racial. Solomon took great pleasure in a black wife. But consider this, and I've said this before...you are married to a white woman and no one is burning crosses in your yard, lynching you, bombing your church. It's an important issue to you and there will always be haters. But most of the world has moved on. There are those who are always going to assume certain things because I'm a white Southern male. You just can't win with some people. Progress is rarely as fast as we'd like and what's considered progress by some is a huge step back by others. What matters these days is that you can live your life in relative peace.