Manchester England bomb

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
No, but make sure the Iraqis are in a position to handle their own security.
The Sunni, Shia and Kurds have been fighting each other for centuries. Do you believe we should occupy that country for all eternity?
Iraq handled it's own security under Saddam until we went in there and took him out. I guess in hindsight we should have left him alone.

Non sequitur

You consider this Islam?

So then as a black Lutheran married to a white woman with three children by her, am I to accept white racist propaganda disguised in biblical rhetoric condoning separation of the races and slavery as legitimate and main stream Christianity? If I reject it (I do) does that make my faith somehow false?
Likes like to be with likes. You and your wife are Christians and it works. Its just the nature of things.

vantexan

The Sunni, Shia and Kurds have been fighting each other for centuries. Do you believe we should occupy that country for all eternity?
Iraq handled it's own security under Saddam until we went in there and took him out. I guess in hindsight we should have left him alone.
Who's arguing with you? What you might not know is Saddam was a Sunni, and he and his Sunni minority dominated the majority Shia. The Shia majority took power with him removed, and proceded to make life miserable for the Sunnis. Our leaving lead to the Sunni revolt, also know as ISIS, among other things. And they exacted a terrible price in Iraq as well as Syria. We should've stayed until the Iraqi gov't was stable and secure enough to prevent such uprisings.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
i think a lot of you are mistaking tribal arab culture/norms for islamic doctrine

how can you ever tackle "islamic terrorism" until you understand it's really arabic terrorism?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Because it ISN'T arabic terrorism.

At least one dead in Jakarta 'suicide bombing attack'

Indonesians aren't Arabs.
@TearsInRain
Breaking-News-You-Just-Got-Burned-Funny-Burn-Meme-Image (1).jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Arabic is the language spoken. Not the ethnicity

Arabic is one of the most common languages of Muslims but not the language of Iran or Pakistan for example.

i suggest you guys take some history classes

arab culture, especially saudi, is absolutely a cultural export and they are very aggressive about instilling it through religious schools

there are many articles written about it but here's one: Saudi Culture Exports Extremism, Former 9/11 Commissioner Says

oldngray

nowhere special

arab, especially saudi, is absolutely a cultural export and they are very aggressive about instilling it through religious schools

there are many articles written about it but here's one: Saudi Culture Exports Extremism, Former 9/11 Commissioner Says

Deflection.

I never said Arabs or Saudis were not exporters of terrorism. Merely pointed out your error in calling it Arab terrorism. Because is most certainly not exclusively Arabs.

I hope you do a better job in IE than that. Precision is important.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

arab culture, especially saudi, is absolutely a cultural export and they are very aggressive about instilling it through religious schools

I know you are in IE and feel that you know everything, but in this instance you don't know what you are talking about. Before becoming full time at UPS I was a history major with my field of study being Middle Eastern History specifically.
tumblr_n8izerIsYc1qzpn6vo1_500.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd

It should tell you something that two people who are polar opposites on the political spectrum are telling you that you don't know what you are talking about

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I know you are in IE and feel that you know everything, but in this instance you don't know what you are talking about. Before becoming full time at UPS I was a history major with my field of study being Middle Eastern History specifically.
View attachment 135455
political science is better because history nerds only focus on dates, they have no idea what they implicate to anyone with a brain

i'm sorry but a history degree isn't really a valid reference here

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
political science is better because history nerds only focus on dates, they have no idea what they implicate to anyone with a brain

It's funny how you told them they should take some history classes, yet when @Turdferguson told you he was a history major specifically in Middle Eastern history, you still can't admit you were wrong. It's okay to admit when you're wrong. You'll realize that as you get older.

vantexan

Iran is recognized as the top state supporter of terrorism. They aren't Arabs, and their brand of Islam is Shia, not Sunni. So there are plenty of bad actors out there. But you do bring up an important point, Arab influence on the spread of Islam. The Saudi's are supporters of the Wahabbists. Their schools have infected populations throughout the Muslim world outside of Iran's influence. Particularly in Pakistan.