Manchester England bomb

oldngray

nowhere special
Iran is recognized as the top state supporter of terrorism. They aren't Arabs, and their brand of Islam is Shia, not Sunni. So there are plenty of bad actors out there. But you do bring up an important point, Arab influence on the spread of Islam. The Saudi's are supporters of the Wahabbists. Their schools have infected populations throughout the Muslim world outside of Iran's influence. Particularly in Pakistan.

Iranians also speak Farsi, not Arabic.

vantexan

Then you need to ask why there was a mess in the first place.
We all know why. You don't justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. ISIS would have never been a threat if we had stayed. We could have drawn down troops to a reasonable amount, but we should've stayed.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
We all know why. You don't justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. ISIS would have never been a threat if we had stayed. We could have drawn down troops to a reasonable amount, but we should've stayed.
It was a political conflict in a place that can never be fixed anyway. It was a tragic waste of life and resources that we would have been better off keeping our hands clean of.

newfie

You consider this Islam?

So then as a black Lutheran married to a white woman with three children by her, am I to accept white racist propaganda disguised in biblical rhetoric condoning separation of the races and slavery as legitimate and main stream Christianity? If I reject it (I do) does that make my faith somehow false?

typical lib trying to turn this into a race issue. little early in the discussion but expected.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Omg , innocent Brit kids were killed by isis , and seems like you work race into it to justify their cause !! You think the world will cure itself of this evil scum by talking with them or another useless peace rally !!
Either your with the moral majority or with the Islamic Jihadist ,, no ones forcing you to stay in oppressed America , the exit door is always open friend !!

trickpony1

Don't need a map.
I'm aware Manchester is in England.
I'm also aware the muslims have infested the UK and turned the once beautiful country into a cesspool.

Next?

trickpony1

I'm not worried about it.

You don't see an "undercurrent" or insidious movement by the mussies to establish themselves and then exert control?

BTW, Ramadan starts May 27 and lasts until June 25.
"Why is this important?", you ask.

Gosh.......I don't know.....maybe you could google "Tet offensive" and learn what the VC and NVA chose to do on one of their holidays.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You don't see an "undercurrent" or insidious movement by the mussies to establish themselves and then exert control?

BTW, Ramadan starts May 27 and lasts until June 25.
"Why is this important?", you ask.

Gosh.......I don't know.....maybe you could google "Tet offensive" and learn what the VC and NVA chose to do on one of their holidays.
Ya, still not worried about it. Feel kind of sorry for you actually.