Mandatory masks

Makiveli

It has a check mark and screen is green for you to go through 😐 CRAZY

Why does it have to be girl puking? In that kind of heat their will be puking passing out dizziness?? But answer the safety questions every month and things are good??
I was poking fun at the girls that are bulimic. Ya I know I was just using the face shield and the plastic traps the head around your head and it made me puke my brains out and get roasted. I drank my half gallon yeti of water too. So I had so much water in my stomach that it was a lot of puke.

Kmcd

I am in the union tho ?!
I talked to head Union member and said we have to follow UPS GUIDELINES! Although he was a mechanic and not running around for 6 hrs in 115° temp with mask on! All I have to say no matter in the country if someone dies breathing in not only their swea
What’s a guard shack ? We use our phones for music with one earbud in?
Crazy right? I guess if it shows green you can go in😎 nobody can lie and if you go to the store, any store, you can be exposed! How do you answer that one?? UPS IS DUMB AS :censored2:!! AND WHERE IS THE UNION ON MEDICAL RIGHTS!!

Kmcd

I was poking fun at the girls that are bulimic. Ya I know I was just using the face shield and the plastic traps the head around your head and it made me puke my brains out and get roasted. I drank my half gallon yeti of water too. So I had so much water in my stomach that it was a lot of puke.
It gives me a headache but really ups doesn't follow guidance so all is good!! Just looks good on paper 😂😂

Kmcd

I'm sorry, those shields don't stop anything. They are completely worthless except to somewhat block, but mostly deflect, the sneezes of people too brain damaged to cover their sneeze. Even if you wore it right up against your nose, it still isn't blocking airflow in any meaningful way.
I'm good, I think it is all bull:censored2: anyways!!

zimbomb

Look this big tough baby can handle a mask.
Screenshot_20200711-221046~2.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
When will the people making the completely unfounded claims that masks slow the spread of covid be imprisoned for inciting violence against people who know masks don't do anything and don't wear them?