Mandatory masks

Thegameisrigged

Driver in my center got a message it is now mandatory. If you choose to fill out an exemption form you will be forced to wear a face shield

the same medical condition that would exempt you from a mask may exempt you from a face shield.

they want you to wear a mask to stop covid19 viral particles, god forbid you are exempt from this, now they penalize you by wearing a face shield that does nothing to stop covid19 from entering or exiting your face.

when did ups change the appearance guidelines? When did masks become part of our uniforms? Why is this happening when deaths per day in the USA is down about 80%?

the executive order in my county exempts transit agencies. UPS is by definition a transit agency. This has nothing to do with legal “compliance”
Those shields stop the circulation of air around your head and face. We are already hot out there and we are dripping sweat. Lack of air circulation can definitely cause overheating.

zimbomb

Those shields stop the circulation of air around your head and face. We are already hot out there and we are dripping sweat. Lack of air circulation can definitely cause overheating.
drill-featured-image.jpg

Kmcd

I don’t see how a face shield is any different than a mask concerning a medical exemption. If you have general anxiety or claustrophobia, a face shield causes the same feeling. You should be exempt from a shield as well.
I got a doctor's note and yes they have face Shields and you have to wear it😫 but at least you can breath!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I'm sorry, those shields don't stop anything. They are completely worthless except to somewhat block, but mostly deflect, the sneezes of people too brain damaged to cover their sneeze. Even if you wore it right up against your nose, it still isn't blocking airflow in any meaningful way.

Makiveli

Update: Friday it reached 90 degrees in our building with 97 percent humidity. Every single one on preload took masks off and nothing was said. I mean when people are passing out and puking from heat exhaustion that’s another level of dangerous.

moral: when all else fails pull the high school girl mantra and puke all over.

Makiveli

We arnt scared here. Cities are cesspits, move to the sticks if you want freedom and land ownership

Attachments

• 14DD1900-584F-4B4D-92A0-CD968948127D.jpeg
    14DD1900-584F-4B4D-92A0-CD968948127D.jpeg
    318.1 KB · Views: 93

Kmcd

In our hub as long as no one is beside them"6ft" apart they don't have to wear them!! And if someone does get injured it will be UPS'S problem!! Anyone have to put on their phones that you're okay to go through the guard shack?

Kmcd

It has a check mark and screen is green for you to go through 😐 CRAZY
Update: Friday it reached 90 degrees in our building with 97 percent humidity. Every single one on preload took masks off and nothing was said. I mean when people are passing out and puking from heat exhaustion that’s another level of dangerous.

moral: when all else fails pull the high school girl mantra and puke all over.
Why does it have to be girl puking? In that kind of heat their will be puking passing out dizziness?? But answer the safety questions every month and things are good??

Kmcd

It has a check mark and screen is green for you to go through 😐 CRAZY

Why does it have to be girl puking? In that kind of heat their will be puking passing out dizziness?? But answer the safety questions every month and things are good??
This is where the Union show step in but most are for the company making billions!!

Makiveli

In our hub as long as no one is beside them"6ft" apart they don't have to wear them!! And if someone does get injured it will be UPS'S problem!! Anyone have to put on their phones that you're okay to go through the guard shack?
What’s a guard shack ? We use our phones for music with one earbud in?