Manufacturing Hits a Ten Year Low

Meat

Ay ay yikes!

When the Foxconn deal is finalized in Wisconsin, do you think it will reverse the trend?

Object, non-partisan responses only please.

It will be fine

Ay ay yikes!

When the Foxconn deal is finalized in Wisconsin, do you think it will reverse the trend?

No doubt. Once coal gets rolling again there’s going to be bigly manufacturing jobs making the new coal power plants.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ay ay yikes!

Will considering you posted nothing to back up your claim so i am assuming you are talking about the 47.9 number, which is basically just a survey of various companies. Which is also effected by the gm strike

Meat

That’s a great attitude!
Maybe you could mentor another LibTurd named @rickyb.

Oh, I don’t think that will be necessary.

The afore mentioned poster is showing the classic symptoms of a twenty-something Lib Ed major that is disappointed with the inevitable economic results of choosing to be a Lib Ed major.

He’ll grow out of it.

Meat

Will considering you posted nothing to back up your claim so i am assuming you are talking about the 47.9 number, which is basically just a survey of various companies. Which is also effected by the gm strike

Dream until your dreams come true, Mr. JK. It’s fun to pretend that one half of the two-party system is better than the other.

GDP growth under Trump is nothing more than it was under Obama (some may argue even less), there were more mining jobs under Obama, and manufacturing is indeed tanking.

Look at your own inauspicious record. Something tells me you’ve failed equally under both administrations, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future - sad (well, not so much for me).

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Dream until your dreams come true, Mr. JK. It’s fun to pretend that one half of the two-party system is better than the other.

GDP growth under Trump is nothing more than it was under Obama (some may argue even less), there were more mining jobs under Obama, and manufacturing is indeed tanking.

Look at your own inauspicious record. Something tells me you’ve failed equally under both administrations, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future - sad (well, not so much for me).
600000 manufacturing jobs created under trump, would not call that a failure, gdp growth was 2.3 in 2016 and 3.0 in 2017 and this year will be 2.5, obama had a 1.8 average in his 8 years. Food stamp usuage is down, poverty as falling from 12.8 to 12.4 , wages have went up 2.9 percent the past 12 months and unemployment as falling for every ethic group. So yea your right i guess

MAKAVELI

600000 manufacturing jobs created under trump, would not call that a failure, gdp growth was 2.3 in 2016 and 3.0 in 2017 and this year will be 2.5, obama had a 1.8 average in his 8 years. Food stamp usuage is down, poverty as falling from 12.8 to 12.4 , wages have went up 2.9 percent the past 12 months and unemployment as falling for every ethic group. So yea your right i guess
Thanks Obama!

Box Ox

Obama did great given the economic ass :censored2:ing George Bush dropped into his lap on his way out of the White House.

Meat

I’ll say this for Obama: he understood that, for most, the current economy is the sum total of decades of neoliberal policies that were enacted under both parties - sorry folks, American will never be “great” again (for most), and the prospect of “change” is unlikely. It’s straight up foolish to pretend otherwise. Your current life is your life, and hopefully your satisfied with it, because it’s NEVER going to change, regardless of which half of the two-party system is in office.