Jody43

Im not a millienial. I am a late 30 somthing yr old former police officer that had to retire on a partial (not full) medical and just looking to do some honest work for a good company and take care of my family. Have an interview coming up. What should I wear? (suit?) what can I expect from the interview? I did apply originally for the package handler position but could not start on the date they asked me to start on so they made my app inactive and told me to reapply when I was ready. I'm ready now and the when I checked Maryland, the driver position popped up.

AlliSeeisBrown

Someone sent me this the other day....

KLS8eJg.jpg

Accurate. No UPS Socks.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Im not a millienial. I am a late 30 somthing yr old former police officer that had to retire on a partial (not full) medical and just looking to do some honest work for a good company and take care of my family. Have an interview coming up. What should I wear? (suit?) what can I expect from the interview? I did apply originally for the package handler position but could not start on the date they asked me to start on so they made my app inactive and told me to reapply when I was ready. I'm ready now and the when I checked Maryland, the driver position popped up.
Casual is fine, like a nice pair of jeans and a collared shirt, clean shoes.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Are you Fing with me or being serious? On this forum you never really can tell. LOL
Swap out the jeans for some brown slacks and iron everything if you want. That is about as fancy as an interview can get.

Interview should be easy for a house-raiding marijuana warrior like yourself.

take your time

Socks
Plastic Bottle
Shoes
Snowflake Beard Medical
Tattoo

It's funny but what you say is true. There's nothing wrong with tattoos, but the last 4 off-the-street guys hired (like me) all have tattoos. What does that tell you about the condition UPS is in? I'll spell it out for you: D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E.