May lose my house waiting to drive.

no its not. the banks are in teh business of lending, thats all they do, so they should be experts on how much to lend to people. its called "prudent lending".

you should get new economic perspectives. you also think the economy is better than it was in the 70s, 60s, 50s and its radically worse.
The bank doesn’t know how much I’m willing to pay. This was the 70’s here.

4CD8BE71-C994-43D0-9A94-70F7F5690F36.jpeg

getting foreclosed on doesnt affect your credit score?

im talking about the whole country, not seattle
Of course it affects your credit. But you are jumping the gun, why did you decide to not pay your bills? Why do you not know or care about the consequences?

You talk about taking control, making decisions at your job. But you don’t take control or make the decisions in your personal life? You rely on the bank to make your decisions?

You are always using national statistics and implementing them into some local/state areas and not others.

rickyb

Of course it affects your credit. But you are jumping the gun, why did you decide to not pay your bills? Why do you not know or care about the consequences?

You talk about taking control, making decisions at your job. But you don’t take control or make the decisions in your personal life? You rely on the bank to make your decisions?

You are always using national statistics and implementing them into some local/state areas and not others.
yea of course the country has unevenly developed thats a given.
but nationally it is worse off economically than decades before.

im talking about responsible lending. of course borrowers can be blamed, but they are less at fault than the expert banks.

were talking about fraud and prudent lending.

yea of course the country has unevenly developed thats a given.
but nationally it is worse off economically than decades before.

im talking about responsible lending. of course borrowers can be blamed, but they are less at fault than the expert banks.

were talking about fraud and prudent lending.
I read and understand my obligations before I Agree to them. Doesn’t get any simpler than that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
getting foreclosed on doesnt affect your credit score?

im talking about the whole country, not seattle
It was pretty well known those willingly letting their homes be foreclosed on during the housing crash were largely very fiscally responsible.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Paying bills is so yesterday.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
I was pulled out of preload 3 weeks ago to start my 3 day training. Here is how that has went.
Day 1- went with on the road sup. (1 air package)
2 hours pay. 60 bucks
Day 2 - 9 sent home. (told I couldn't work preload)
day 10 went on a route. 9 hrs.
Day 11 - 15 sent home.

Dont want to quit this job being my infant has CF. But I am obligated to put a roof over his head. at this rate we Will lose our house.

Would it be better to stay in preload to keep the insurance and just get a day job somewhere else?

Call Uber they are hiring!:youreright:

rickyb

I read and understand my obligations before I Agree to them. Doesn’t get any simpler than that.
so if the bankers were committing fraud, then what does that mean? they forged the paper work?

im also in favor of rule of law which i see alot of "conservatives" are too soft on

so if the bankers were committing fraud, then what does that mean? they forged the paper work?

im also in favor of rule of law which i see alot of "conservatives" are too soft on
If I’m purchasing a loan I want my loan officer (working for me) to do anything possible to get it pushed through. Why would I purchase something I can’t pay for?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If I’m purchasing a loan I want my loan officer (working for me) to do anything possible to get it pushed through. Why would I purchase something I can’t pay for?
Because 3/4 don't have a clue what they can and can't pay for. They are depending on the bank to tell them what they can afford.

It's sad but true.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Many bailed because they were so far upside down on their mortgages. They were paying for a house that was worth 60% of what they owed.

Not to mention how many people lost their jobs or were severly underemployed throughout that entire ordeal.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
It doesn't sound like the OP is in too bad of shape, he's getting jerked around and getting a bunch of small checks. Most of us have been through this when starting out at UPS.

If I were him I would have the supervisor transfer him to twilight/reload (they can make it happen) and he can just leave 10 hours before their scheduled start time in case he drives. I did twilight and preload both while driving and found it easier to get work while on twilight.