Maybe it's time to change our representatives?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
May you find that language and post it here for me to read please
366C067B-CA3D-4F81-B0A8-C2F0BF4ACA52.jpeg

wide load

Sean O’Brien has sealed his electable fate by giving the company the concession of part time feeder drivers, the most lucrative job in the union.

With that alone he is really screwed
Well that’s an outright lie. I expect no less. I guess you are another brain dead elected official that prefers subcontractors over employing members I take it?
Lemme guess, you’re another one who thinks Hoffa will hand you over the keys? Lol

Kamikaze

Well that’s an outright lie. I expect no less. I guess you are another brain dead elected official that prefers subcontractors over employing members I take it?
Lemme guess, you’re another one who thinks Hoffa will hand you over the keys? Lol
Lol 47 new permanent full-time feeder drivers and counting in my local this year. And the list is going to keep growing and growing. Not part time seasonals.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The less rate 22.4 is a hard sell. But the reality is the company is getting the slightly cheaper employee to do the less profitable weekend work that they’ll have to schedule odd hours the three or four days they work in the week.

Now you are trying to say they will only work 3 or 4 days. a day ago you were proclaiming they have a 5 day guarantee! GET :censored2:ING STORIES STRAIGHT LIAR!

If the 22.4 driver reduces the overtime of the RPCD then Denis Taylornis guilty of delivering exactly what you all asked for.

Excessive overtime. EXCESSIVE! that is what we wanted and only ever asked for, you tool!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The company can lay you off Monday now and work the cheaper guy Saturday
There is no evidence that they have done that anywhere

They have been doing this every Monday all year! The only exceptions were the weeks with max va-cays! What rock have you been living under?

wide load

You probably say that to all the guys. Come on, Sean went with jimmy and now he goes with Fred. What can you say.
That doesn’t matter. Hoffa was being used as a vehicle to get to the top. Sean will be president. That should speed up your phony retirement.

wide load

Do you think when he is president he can hook every region up with that part time feeder driver language?
I don’t see why he would. Since it doesn’t exist. And your responses to those shows me that you have absolutely no idea how a feeder runs work. You sure you’re a UPS Teamster? Sean has a tough enough job trying to reverse the right to work conditions that Denise negotiated for us. Great job!

Neanderthal

I don’t see why he would. Since it doesn’t exist. And your responses to those shows me that you have absolutely no idea how a feeder runs work. You sure you’re a UPS Teamster? Sean has a tough enough job trying to reverse the right to work conditions that Denise negotiated for us. Great job!

How does that post show any knowledge of the feeder classification?

It was simply a jab that they’ve implemented that instead of increasing their back-up bench above the low amount of 10 percent in the New England supplement

wide load

How does that post show any knowledge of the feeder classification?

It was simply a jab that they’ve implemented that instead of increasing their back-up bench above the low amount of 10 percent in the New England supplement
I’m not the one intentionally lying to people. Stick to supporting the worst CMA in our history. Now let’s hear the “talking points” rebuttal.

Tony Q

The thing that stands out to me with Sean’s language is the 7 months out of the year where th part timer works as a full time feeder driver and then the other 5 months they go back to being part time. That kinda sucks.