Meaningless Fluff

diesel96

As things heat up on the threads. Perhaps one that is non controversial filled with meaningless fluff?

yesterday I saw a package car on my way to the grocery store. It looked clean and shiny. We are lucky to have people willing to work saturdays for us.

If not us, we have plenty of "illegals" who will....

May everyone find something meaningful in their day today. Smell the roses, see a rainbow, pet a unicorn.....if you see any that is. In other words, lets have a nice day shall we...:happy-very:

I rode my Harley to Hooters in Boca Raton today, met my son, had lunch, watched some football and bought him a 2011 "Hooters Calendar" and had one of the orange short wearing fluffy girls in it, sign her picture.....we had a nice day :wink2:

I like snow.

It is very pretty when it falls and makes a Norman Rockwell landscape picture.

It is never fun to come to work in the snow. It is more fun to stay at home and make snow angels.
Snow is fluffy!!!!

No snow or Rockwell landscape pictures here.....But look at the meaningless fluffy bright side .... it's fun putting Xmas lights on palm trees

I train my colon to be ready AFTER I put in 8 hours at work. So when I make a "special" delivery it's OT baby!

TMI.....However try a dark, bold java brew first thing in the morning. Rather than after, I find this having the reverse fluff effect on my colon to be ready BEFORE my 10hr day.

I googled meaningless fluff and found this

That is soooo cute. Thank you for taking your time to make a contribution to this thread.
:happy-very:

Post-tramatic Feeder syndrome.... I see too many fresh dead cats on the road with fluff-n-guts oozing out to enjoy that stuffed lovable critter....

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I googled meaningless fluff and found this

That is soooo cute. Thank you for taking your time to make a contribution to this thread.
:happy-very:

I thought this picture was something else on a small IPOD screen.
I was mistaken.
RIP Stuffed Kitty.

Post-tramatic Feeder syndrome.... I see too many fresh dead cats on the road with fluff-n-guts oozing out to enjoy that stuffed lovable critter....

Big Babooba

In Massachusetts, fluff is not meaningless. Fluff is serious stuff. How else can you make a Fluffernutter sandwich? The Fluffernutter was once proposed as the official State sandwich of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Do not blaspheme our fluff!
marshmallow-fluff-entert0406-de.jpg