Meaningless Fluff

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I love my job, today was like no other, what a joy!

My center manager congratulated me on what a fine performance I had yesterday, and complimented me on my expertly polished shoes.

The preload wrapped early, and my truck was a walk-through, loaded absolutely perfectly!

Traffic was a breeze no matter where I went, and other drivers were so friendly and accommodating - they didn't even mind when I continuously blocked a one-way street as I delivered to house after house!

My dispatch is an ace, even with the last-minute add/cuts, he managed to integrate all of the random and seemingly nonsensical splits into a well-organized whole. It was like a symphony!

The office staff were oh so kind as to not send me any irrelevant messages which needed my attention during awkward moments...except for the one message they sent wishing that I was having a lovely day!

I breezed back into the center after a satisfying work day, my truck completely empty, no exception packages, no send-agains, every customer completely satisfied, how lovely.

All day, I was laughing, joking with co-workers in the morning and evening, it was beautiful, not even like working, having so much fun!

But as good as today was,

I GET TO DO IT ALL AGAIN TOMORROW!

I'm glad someone else had as good a day as me!

UnconTROLLed

perfection

My center manager congratulated me on what a fine performance I had yesterday, and complimented me on my expertly polished shoes.

The preload wrapped early, and my truck was a walk-through, loaded absolutely perfectly!

Traffic was a breeze no matter where I went, and other drivers were so friendly and accommodating - they didn't even mind when I continuously blocked a one-way street as I delivered to house after house!

My dispatch is an ace, even with the last-minute add/cuts, he managed to integrate all of the random and seemingly nonsensical splits into a well-organized whole. It was like a symphony!

The office staff were oh so kind as to not send me any irrelevant messages which needed my attention during awkward moments...except for the one message they sent wishing that I was having a lovely day!

I breezed back into the center after a satisfying work day, my truck completely empty, no exception packages, no send-agains, every customer completely satisfied, how lovely.

All day, I was laughing, joking with co-workers in the morning and evening, it was beautiful, not even like working, having so much fun!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

You forgot you ran 2 hours under and turned in 3 sucessful sales leads.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Big Babs !! You don't live in Mass,,,your out past Wusthah.. Your almost in Colorado !!! Stop B.S ing these people.

wkmac

I just learned that Oct. 2010' has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays and this only happens every 823 years.

Beyond the meaningless fluff, since gov't does everything now, let's get them to pass a law making every month like Oct. 2010' so that each month has 5 pay periods and every month has 5 weekends. If you want bi-partisanship and everyone in agreement for once.....I'm just sayin'!
:wink2:

iowa boy

LOl , I've never thought of drinking beer as support for our brewery workers.

thanks for enligtening me. :happy2:

It's a tough job to support our brewery workers, but I absolutely do my part every night also. I feel good knowing someone appreciates my hard work every night.:happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I started digging up the graveyard and fencing in the ghosts and the headstones.
The school bus passes my house to the local grade school.
The kids started cheering!!!

They wait for us to start this process of digging up bones...

The cheering is why we do it and this will be the tenth year...it becomes expensive last year the scary pirate starting asking for Kit Kat Bars and Peanut Butter Cups.

The kids, the young kids, dug into their treat bags to give the pirtate his "duty".
The pirate had a small table with his chocolate treasures - from the kids,View attachment 4641
pirate.jpg