Medical personnel

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wife and I have been having a bit of an argument over the current situation.

I see things like nurses saying they need hazard pay or should be paid more because of what is going on. Now I’m fine with they’re in demand if they can get more go get it.

however I feel like they’re in the medical this is part of what they signed up for. Outbreaks and such are always a risk in the profession.

Wife says they didn’t sign up to be put in these situations with insufficient protective equipment.

I say you kind of did when you took the oath to help people. Don’t think it says in there only when I’m reasonably protected.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not medical personnel
But, one of my kids is a lineman for ATT

They are getting a 20% raise until this is over

seems like the right thing to do

rickyb

I see things like nurses saying they need hazard pay or should be paid more because of what is going on. Now I’m fine with they’re in demand if they can get more go get it.

however I feel like they’re in the medical this is part of what they signed up for. Outbreaks and such are always a risk in the profession.

Wife says they didn’t sign up to be put in these situations with insufficient protective equipment.

I say you kind of did when you took the oath to help people. Don’t think it says in there only when I’m reasonably protected.
you need to eat special k and stop arguing

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts Medical and Nursing schools are graduating this year's class early. And giving them temporary licenses to work. This should be some relief to those already over burdened by the demand.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

That new sofa soft and comfy?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

If there's a shortage of personnel, I could see hazard pay/bonuses for recruiting nurses and doctors from physician offices and nursing homes into emergency room type response facilities.

If you already work in a hospital.... well ya that's part of the job you took.

Indecisi0n

It's part of their job. Tell your wife she is wrong. Just be willing to accept not having sex for the next 6 months.

I love how package car guys want hazard pay. Give me a break.

newfie

It's part of their job. Tell your wife she is wrong. Just be willing to accept not having sex for the next 6 months.

I love how package car guys want hazard pay. Give me a break.

you should slap them all with an infraction , no need for that nonsense here

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If there's a shortage of personnel, I could see hazard pay/bonuses for recruiting nurses and doctors from physician offices and nursing homes into emergency room type response facilities.

If you already work in a hospital.... well ya that's part of the job you took.
That’s kind of my point. If it’s in New York or Washington and they’re getting blasted and offering big bucks to attract needed workers ok.

If you’re just at a hospital where it’s still pretty much business as usual no you shouldn’t get more just because

newfie

we all have our struggles. some times we need a hug , a nose wipe and a go back and get em tiger
thank her for doing gods work. its never easy what she's doing