Met a UPS manager at his home....

falcon back

You are a really wacky character man. You just have to get the last word don't you? Classic sign of a bully. You probably tried to be the tough guy in school but got your ass kicked a lot. This line about self esteem? You are just projecting to cover for your own issues, no doubt in my mind that you are a alcoholic. You're the one that needs help dude.
Your internet therapist skills are lacking. No booze for me. Like I said, You are the one that ADMITTED you felt small when meeting a customer that was confident and articulate. I believe your wife confirmed the admission that you were small.

CatMan

Your internet therapist skills are lacking. No booze for me. Like I said, You are the one that ADMITTED you felt small when meeting a customer that was confident and articulate. I believe your wife confirmed the admission that you were small.
It was a metaphor for how I see our company. Imbecile

The man I met projected an air of dignity, whereas our company image has taken hit after hit...you sometimes can't tell the difference between Express and Ground. We've become a disorganized mess!..We were caught off guard and slow to react to the massive volume increase. There's a reason you and Dano are loathed on here..You're out of touch with reality .A group of 2....I personally take great pride in my approach and commitment to my work and customers....I really like the work I do , dare I say it's fun? Sure, beats the hell out of sitting at a desk with a prick like you breathing down my back..I remember when a wrong day late was a big deal , now we'll just roll over an entire route like nothing. It doesn't take great intelligence or self esteem to see we are not the same company .We don't even deliver expedites anymore! People, Service, Promise. ..whatever.

Well said. Well said indeed.