Met a UPS manager at his home....

AB831

Wow, you're a :censored2:ing dumb :censored2:.

You like to demand proof from others, here's your chance. Prove it! Post your pay cheque! You can redact anything you need to. You post facts, right?
I'm sure he does make more than I do right now. I don't give a :censored2:. I'm 29. He should be making more than me. We can have this conversation again in two years and reevaluate. I'll have summers off, so I'll have plenty of time to spend on the forum. I'll be waiting, old falcon fart.

falcon back

You like to demand proof from others, here's your chance. Prove it! Post your pay cheque! You can redact anything you need to. You post facts, right?
He admits he isn't topped out. I am. There is your proof. Except you are too ignorant to read so it does you no good.

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
Except I’ll be done this job by the time I’m 32, and I’ll be starting out at more than your topped out pay. So do you really want to play the money game with me?
Money money money, what good is it when you don’t put your money to work for you? I love money and spent half my saving. Now it’s time for money to work for me and time to enjoy life more.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

You were asked to provide proof of a policy, why didn't you? Not that I expect you to do it -we both know why you won't- just pointing out that you're beating that drum a little too loudly.

dezguy

You were asked to provide proof of a policy, why didn't you? Not that I expect you to do it -we both know why you won't- just pointing out that you're beating that drum a little too loudly.
And we both know that posting internal FedEx documents will lead to dismissal, should it be linked back to me. It is free for anyone who works for FedEx to peruse at their leisure.

I find it very convenient you and oldfar.... I mean black falcon have similar posting styles and you seem pretty eager to constantly come to his defense or side with him/her. Hmmm.....

dezguy

I'm also not the one running around, calling people liars and demanding they provide proof yet refusing to answer basic questions and providing proof, when requested.

I'm also not the one running around, calling people liars and demanding they provide proof yet refusing to answer basic questions and providing proof, when requested.

From all of my time lurking on the forums, I equivalent dano's denial of everything to bill Clinton and the famous dress.

What was your former username?
I never officially joined untill yesterday. I mainly came here for the juicy work gossip at fedex so I can stay atop of changes that my area manager wont admit to me.

I also used the forums about 4 years agoni believe to research in to possibly working with ups, but I ended up at fedex express due to the fact that I was planning to go back to school and wanted somthing more short term but higher pay to start. Currently i need 1 to 2 more years of school to go for the CPA examination

Last edited:
I never officially joined untill yesterday. I mainly came here for the juicy work gossip at fedex so I can stay atop of changes that my area manager wont admit to me.

I also used the forums about 4 years agoni believe to research in to possibly working with ups, but I ended up at fedex express due to the fact that I was planning to go back to school and wanted somthing more short term but higher pay to start. Currently i need 1 to 2 more years of school to go for the CPA examination
Good luck to you

59 Dano

And we both know that posting internal FedEx documents will lead to dismissal, should it be linked back to me. It is free for anyone who works for FedEx to peruse at their leisure.

Likely excuse.

I find it very convenient you and oldfar.... I mean black falcon have similar posting styles and you seem pretty eager to constantly come to his defense or side with him/her. Hmmm.....

Perhaps your perception is off because I don't know that I've replied to 5 of his posts, if that many.

59 Dano

LOL, all I asked for was one thing. You don't even have to post it, just the chapter, section, and page and I'll go look at it on my own. I won't hold my breath.