Mexico Mormon Massacre

rod

Retired 22 years
Use to see stuff like this all the time in the city . When your poor living around crime all day people have nothing to lose so they just don't care . When you see how little it effects them to hurt other people it's almost scary.

El Correcto

god is dead
Y’all are crazy if you think American inner cities compares to cartel violence.

people in the inner cities are not getting lined up, chainsawed to death, tossed in a mass grave and being uploaded to live leak for the world to see.

Indecisi0n

Y’all are crazy if you think American inner cities compares to cartel violence.

people in the inner cities are not getting lined up, chainsawed to death, tossed in a mass grave and being uploaded to live leak for the world to see.
I don't have experience with cartel violence but I've had multiple guns pulled on me point blank . So I have personal experience with inner city violence and againniy ain't pretty. I have seen people hurt people for the fun of it.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't have experience with cartel violence but I've had multiple guns pulled on me point blank . So I have personal experience with inner city violence and againniy ain't pretty. I have seen people hurt people for the fun of it.
I’m not saying it’s nothing, but I’d take living in O-block in Chicago over cartel hoods any day of the week.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I’m not saying it’s nothing, but I’d take living in O-block in Chicago over cartel hoods any day of the week.
choose wisely

Chiraq

istockphoto-89360655-612x612.jpg
Mato Grosso
favela.jpg