Mexico Mormon Massacre

vantexan

I was wondering if their children born in Mexico are dual citizens or Mexican citizens.
They're dual. Mexican because they were born in Mexico to Mexican citizens. American because as long as one parent is an American citizen and the birth is registered at an American embassy or consulate the child can be born anywhere.

watdaflock?

Agree but dead is dead.

Google The Bluff Atlanta GA

The Bluff is a part of Atlanta most people know well to avoid. Named as an acronym for “Better Leave You friend:censored2:king Fool,” it’s regularly ranked as the #1 most dangerous neighborhood in the city, and as of 2010 it was #5 in the United States.
Even a simple Google search will reveal that if you’re looking for heroin, it’s the place to go, as long as you don’t mind ending up with a gun in your face.
Half the time you hear a street name-checked in Atlanta rap, it’s a street somewhere in here.

Quite a few 'homiez' in my NA group have spent time living on the streets in The Bluff.
You really are an idiot, if comparing a rough part of Georgia to Mexico.

watdaflock?

I remember watching a short documentary about these Mormons when Romney was a candidate. They were showing off their guns and talking about how the cartel can go :censored2: themselves if I remember correctly. How they were standing up to them and not negotiating. I just thought wow, this is gonna end well and now here we are. Congratu:censored2:inglations.
Drug cartels -1
Mormons - 0

Where do the drug cartels get their weapons? From 'murica! Maybe the cartel are also believers in blood atonement, just like Mormons?

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Agree but dead is dead.

Google The Bluff Atlanta GA

The Bluff is a part of Atlanta most people know well to avoid. Named as an acronym for “Better Leave You friend:censored2:king Fool,” it’s regularly ranked as the #1 most dangerous neighborhood in the city, and as of 2010 it was #5 in the United States.
Even a simple Google search will reveal that if you’re looking for heroin, it’s the place to go, as long as you don’t mind ending up with a gun in your face.
Half the time you hear a street name-checked in Atlanta rap, it’s a street somewhere in here.

Quite a few 'homiez' in my NA group have spent time living on the streets in The Bluff.

You really are an idiot, if comparing a rough part of Georgia to Mexico.
Hello Mr Low Abilities.

My point was ... dead is dead.

How someone is killed is not that relevant.
It's the nuances of language that indicate a deep understanding ... you wouldn't understand.

watdaflock?

Hello Mr Low Abilities.

My point was ... dead is dead.

How someone is killed is not that relevant.
It's the nuances of language that indicate a deep understanding ... you wouldn't understand.
You attempted to compare inner cities to what happened, which is stupid.
"How someone is killed is not that relevant", you say? Then, why did you also mention a bad area in a large city?

Visit our inner big cities!
There are some places in Atlanta I will not go into ... period.

No sheet sherlock, large cities have dangerous areas. That said, a cop can be there within minutes. The mormons are in the middle of nowhere. Look up LeBaron Mexico- home of the nutty Mormons.
map-gov-mexico_wide-8ff90e417cc023f2cceeee638bd6e70a10628c7d.jpg

vantexan

You’re stupid. Even with you saying it doesn’t matter how they die, inner cities or Mexico it’s all the same. Dead is dead.

Mexico has 3 times the rate of people deading others against their will. It’s a much more violent place.
And yet if you aren't involved in the drug trade it's reasonably safe in the interior.

vantexan

Not really, the entire country is a failed narco state.
No, really, close to a million Americans in Mexico plus millions more visit. With common sense you're fine. My biggest problem when I visited was I couldn't handle the local amoebas very well. Got pretty sick.

Nolimitz

It's very difficult to lose your U.S. citizenship without officially renouncing it. Children of U.S. citizens are U.S. citizens no matter where born. And for good reason. The U.S. government doesn't want to lose taxpayers.
for how many generations? sounds like BS. They moved for legal reasons. friend em