Mexico Mormon Massacre

El Correcto

god is dead
This 'mormom' religious cult family is involved with a lot of shady stuff. We need to stay out of it.
Hence the thoughts and prayers tag.

I’m warm to the idea of drone striking cartel bases along our borders in cooperation with Mexico’s government. I’m not warm to putting boots on the ground for idiots who want to go live in “chihuahua” or Juarez, Mexico.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean you go down there and start :censored2: with Mexico’s cartels then surprise pikachu when your entire family get slaughtered. Then you want to go crying to Romney and Trump waving your American citizenship... nah not interested good luck with that hole you dig yourself. Thoughts and prayers.

Non sequitur

I know someone who would make a great Mexican president I think his family was originally from there supposedly. Maybe the trade deal has to be signed before we can export him.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It amazes me how uncivilized some countries are. Truly terrifying that a story like that can be a reality.
Visit our inner big cities!
There are some places in Atlanta I will not go into ... period.
We don’t see violence on this level and brutality.

Mexican cartels make Al Capone look like a saint.
Agree but dead is dead.

Google The Bluff Atlanta GA

The Bluff is a part of Atlanta most people know well to avoid. Named as an acronym for “Better Leave You friend:censored2:king Fool,” it’s regularly ranked as the #1 most dangerous neighborhood in the city, and as of 2010 it was #5 in the United States.
Even a simple Google search will reveal that if you’re looking for heroin, it’s the place to go, as long as you don’t mind ending up with a gun in your face.
Half the time you hear a street name-checked in Atlanta rap, it’s a street somewhere in here.

Quite a few 'homiez' in my NA group have spent time living on the streets in The Bluff.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

Use to see stuff like this all the time in the city . When your poor living around crime all day people have nothing to lose so they just don't care . When you see how little it effects them to hurt other people it's almost scary.

El Correcto

god is dead
I remember watching a short documentary about these Mormons when Romney was a candidate. They were showing off their guns and talking about how the cartel can go :censored2: themselves if I remember correctly. How they were standing up to them and not negotiating. I just thought wow, this is gonna end well and now here we are. Congratu:censored2:inglations.

El Correcto

god is dead
Use to see stuff like this all the time in the city . When your poor living around crime all day people have nothing to lose so they just don't care . When you see how little it effects them to hurt other people it's almost scary.
I guarantee you didn’t see organized hits in broad daylight with children and mothers being shot up or burned alive.