Michelle Obama

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
The best story I heard is how Hillary beat Bill pretty good when the Monica Lewinsky story broke. If you can find video from back then you can see his left eye socket is bruised and covered with make up.

I believe that. Mama taught me one thing: beware of a woman scorned. Cheating and public humiliation would come under that heading. I was a teen at the time of Clinton's impeachment. I might have to find a video of that time period, though. It would be nice to see! I did not care for his ethics or politics. I can not separate his economic success from his philandering or politics.

So let me get this straight...Barack Hussein Obama has struck his wife, Michelle, in anger, and there is proof of this, but the entire Rovian machine has decided to wait just a bit longer to reveal it, until after he has been elected president?

Okay, sure. Now slowly back away from the crack pipe.

Forget you, chief. I don't smoke. You know how Bush's vices were pretty well hidden. The media are in LOVE with Barack Obama. They wouldn't broadcast it if they could avoid it. C'mon.....you can do better than this! -Rocky

over9five

Staff member
So let me get this straight...Barack Hussein Obama has struck his wife, Michelle, in anger, and there is proof of this, but the entire Rovian machine has decided to wait just a bit longer to reveal it, until after he has been elected president?

Okay, sure. Now slowly back away from the crack pipe.

I have to admit I thought the same thing as Passerby (sans crack pipe).

Guess we'll have to wait till it hits the newswire.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I have to admit I thought the same thing as Passerby (sans crack pipe).

Guess we'll have to wait till it hits the newswire.

Ouch.......It might never hit the newswire. The people whom don't care for Obama are not idiots. This may stay buried for a very long time. -Rocky

passerby

Hey Over 9 got a question. In the liberal world there are two types of crack pipes. One for drugs **********. which one is this liberal referring to?
Tie,

I gotta hand it to you, you do know about alternative methods of sex.

Let me guess, when you were a driver, you preferred the dirt roads:funny:

Last edited by a moderator:

tieguy

Banned
Tie,

I gotta hand it to you, you do know about alternative methods of sex.

Let me guess, when you were a driver, you preferred the dirt roads:funny:

just the ones in front of your house. :happy-very:

You realize that at 10 cents a pop for returns you may have a small fortune in empty beer cans on your porch?:happy-very:

Channahon

Anyone notice how quiet the Rev Wright was after his rant, and Obama denounced him as his pastor. And Jesse Jackson, along with Al Sharpton kept low profiles, as well, as the thought was not to have the campaign appear to only have African American influence.

Well, Rev Wright is out and about already, heaven knows what hatred he will spew now against America.

And Tony Rezko who was involved in the Obama's purchase of the million dollar home in Chicago and owns the lot next door.

You never know what will come out in the press, now that Rezko is talking with the Feds to get a reduced sentence.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
the one person who Rezko will not throw under the bus is O.
Can you think presidental pardon ?
And Wright did surface recently saying that the media had overblown his style.
As for jesse & al , how can they get an media coverage when O is around ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't shoot the messenger....but you can report me to the white house!!:wink2:

Replacing MIchelle
>
>Replacing Michelle in Chicago (UNCLASSIFIED) At the top right hand
>corner of Page 17 of the New York Post of January 24th, 2009, was a
>short column entitled "Replacing Michelle" in the National Review "The
>Week" column. Here it is, word for word, as it appeared:
>
>Some employees are simply irreplaceable. Take Michelle Obama:
>The University of Chicago Medical center hired her in 2002 to run
>"programs for community relations, neighborhood outreach, volunteer
>recruitment, staff diversity and minority contracting".
>
>In 2005, the hospital raised her salary from $120,000 to $317, 000
>nearly twice what her husband made as a Senator.
>
>Oh, did we mention that her husband had just become a US Senator? He
>sure had. And that he immediately requested a $1 million earmark for
>the UC Medical Center, in fact?... You betcha by golly.. He surely
>did. Way to network Michelle!
>
>But now that Mrs. Obama has resigned, the hospital says her position
>will remain unfilled. How can that possibly be??? Especially if the
>work she did was vital enough to be worth $317,000?
>
>Oh, by the way, let me add that Michelle's position was a part time,
>20 hour week job at $317,000.00 per year !! . And to think they were
>critical of Blagoyovich's wife for taking $100,000 in fuzzy real
>estate commission.
>Question is How did this bit of quid pro quo corruption escape the
>sharp reporters that dug through Sarah Palin's garbage and kindergarten
files?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Excellent advice.

She always gave good advise :)

Dear Abby,

My husband has a long record of money problems.
He runs up huge credit-card bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them off, he shouts at me, saying I am stealing his money.
He says pay the minimum and let our kids worry about the rest, but already we can hardly keep up with the interest.
Also he has been so arrogant and abusive toward our neighbors that most of them no longer speak to us.
The few that do are an odd bunch, to whom he has been giving a lot of expensive gifts, running up our bills even more.
Also, he has gotten religious.
One week he hangs out with Catholics and the next with people who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ, and the next he's with Muslums.
Finally, the last straw.
He's demanding that before anyone can be in the same room with him, they must sign a loyalty oath.
It's just so horribly creepy!
Can you help?
Signed, Lost in DC

Dear Lost:
Stop whining, Michelle.
You can divorce the jerk any time you want.
The rest of us are stuck with him for two

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A woman of the people who always wears designer scarfs to soup kitchens.
Who claims are kids are to fat, yet her family is always pictured eating ice cream, and her husband fancies burger joints and smokes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
86895_600.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A woman of the people who always wears designer scarfs to soup kitchens.
Who claims are kids are to fat, yet her family is always pictured eating ice cream, and her husband fancies burger joints and smokes.

Kind of like Nancy Reagan wearing designer dresses to meet poor people or Laura Bush saying she can relate to the problems of the middle class? All of these people are elitists. Their politics might be different, but their status as hypocrites is identical.

over9five

Staff member
I was at the calendar store the other day and was disgusted to see not only a Barack calendar, but a Michelle calendar as well. Not sure I've ever seen a first lady calendar before...

tieguy

Banned
I was at the calendar store the other day and was disgusted to see not only a Barack calendar, but a Michelle calendar as well. Not sure I've ever seen a first lady calendar before...

well she is a hottie.

I'm not really in to bashing the first lady.