Michelle Obama

Michelle, because she actually has a brain (is a Democrat). Barbara Bush married into one of America's wealthiest families. By the way, did you know that Prescott Bush (Dubya's grandpappy) was a Nazi collaborator? I would say that Michelle married into the upper middle class when she hooked-up with BHO, and that Barbara suddenly entered the top 1 percent.
Get back inline here....no one was talking about Barbara Bush. I'm pretty sure you can't prove Michelle Obama has a brain. Being a democrat you have already proven all it takes is being a sheeple. Michelle 0 was raised in the upper middle class, Laura Bush was raised in the lower middle class and was earning a living as a teacher and then a librarian before she married "Dubya". OH and BTW, I bet Laura Bush still has her license to be a librarian, unlike Michelle who no longer can practice law.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Get back inline here....no one was talking about Barbara Bush. I'm pretty sure you can't prove Michelle Obama has a brain. Being a democrat you have already proven all it takes is being a sheeple. Michelle 0 was raised in the upper middle class, Laura Bush was raised in the lower middle class and was earning a living as a teacher and then a librarian before she married "Dubya". OH and BTW, I bet Laura Bush still has her license to be a librarian, unlike Michelle who no longer can practice law.

Oops..my bad. I just saw Mrs. Bush and assumed it was Babs, not Laura. Let's see, does it take more smarts to be a lawyer or a librarian? Law school takes some major intelligence..and dedication. Michelle probably had to drop the law profession when she became First Lady. I'm not aware of her being disciplined by the ABA.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oops..my bad. I just saw Mrs. Bush and assumed it was Babs, not Laura. Let's see, does it take more smarts to be a lawyer or a librarian? Law school takes some major intelligence..and dedication. Michelle probably had to drop the law profession when she became First Lady. I'm not aware of her being disciplined by the ABA.

Michelle Obama'sIllinois registration status listed as "court ordered inactive"

Nice attempt at a side step, but I aint buying it. Why would you "ASSUME" Barbara when our exchange started like this "

Originally Posted by MrFedEx
Kind of like Nancy Reagan wearing designer dresses to meet poor people or Laura Bush saying she can relate to the problems of the middle class? All of these people are elitists. Their politics might be different, but their status as hypocrites is identical.

Oh Really? wanna do a little comparing on which one (Mr.s Bush vs Mrs. Obama) can "relate" more to the middle class? Mrs. Obama went to Princeton and Harvard (law school) both being very expensive private schools. She then became a lawyer. Mrs. Bush went to SMU, a fairly expensive school, became a teacher and then went to UT (a state supported school) to become a librarian in the public school system. Married President Bush when she was 31. Now which one has a better chance of relating to middle America?

Nice attempt at a side step, but I aint buying it. Why would you "ASSUME" Barbara when our exchange started like this "

As far as I know Barbara Bush was never been a librarian.
Your life mission seems to be the slam anyone right of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, to the detriment of any common sense you may have ever had.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(O Globo) — The first lady Michele Obama remembered, making a brief speech to underprivileged youngsters in Brasília, her humble origins. She said she did not have much money in childhood and divided the room with her brother.
Michele said that President Barack Obama also was humble and that “now he is smart, but it took a long way here.”

wkmac

(O Globo) — The first lady Michele Obama remembered, making a brief speech to underprivileged youngsters in Brasília, her humble origins. She said she did not have much money in childhood and divided the room with her brother.
Michele said that President Barack Obama also was humble and that “now he is smart, but it took a long way here.”

Ah, visions of the Yorkshire Men!

[video=youtube;Xe1a1wHxTyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo[/video]

Babagounj

Strength through joy
moreluck, try watching some BBC America programing.
( some quick hints ; ferret = cigarette , pram = baby carriage, snogging = kissing, lorry = truck, petro = gasoline, boot = car trunk, bonnet = car hood, prius sounds like pr eye us)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, you forgot shagging. I know all of those terms........it's not the terms I have a problem with. It's the stringing together of all their words and it basically sounds like gobblygook in heavy breathing to me. The Scottish talking English is even worse. Now the Irish, I have no problem understanding.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Gee, you forgot shagging. I know all of those terms........it's not the terms I have a problem with. It's the stringing together of all their words and it basically sounds like gobblygook in heavy breathing to me. The Scottish talking English is even worse. Now the Irish, I have no problem understanding.

Better check your twig and berries.