Michelle Obama

newfie

22282029_1496317323785584_7524928305238682599_n.jpg

Sportello

Banned

Are you saying that Michelle Obama knew, at the time, that he was a rapist?

tRUmp did the same thing, and he was elected by people like you.

What about the Mercer’s? Should the Repugs refuse Nazi money?

I’m happy to see that you are shocked that a Hollywood producer would demand some perverted sex to give a starlet a role. I’m sure he is the first.

At least he didn’t have sex with an underaged prostitute that was a dead ringer for his daughter. That would be ‘presidential’.

PS — the dead ringer thing is to be taken literally.

She’s dead, J.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A lot of people KNEW about his devious behavior......it points to her judge of character........she only sees fame and not substance. Not good "mom" material. Her "picker" is off....look at who she married!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rep. Mia Love (R-UT) lambasted Michelle Obama for her charge that people do not trust politics because the GOP is "all men, all white."

"I don't know if she noticed, but I am not white and I am not a male," the Utah congresswoman said on "Fox & Friends" Saturday.

Obama said she noticed the difference particularly when she attended State of the Union addresses and had a view of both sides of the House of Representatives.

"Physically, there’s a difference in color, in the tone. Because one side: all men, all white. On the other side: some women, some people of color," the former first lady said Tuesday at the Pennsylvania Conference for Women in Philadelphia.

"I look at that and I go no wonder, no wonder we struggle, no wonder people don't trust politics."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Has Trump missed a weekend of golf since he’s been elected?
At least Trump is golfing with congress people and business is getting done while Obama's friend of choice was a pimp!

Former President Barack Obama was frequently maligned by Republican and conservative critics for how often how chose to play golf while in office. Obama, who chose golf as his outlet from the glass cage that is the presidency, had plenty of weekends and vacations to play golf in the eight years he was Commander-in-Chief.

In total, according to CBS News reporter and presidential historian Mark Knoller, President Barack Obama played a total of 333 rounds of golf while President. That means Obama played golf for 1,665 hours of his presidency, which was, officially, 55,008 hours. In other words, Obama played golf for 3 percent of the time Obama was President.

His favorite golf buddy in Hawaii was Bobby Titcomb!!