Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
How arrogant of her, maybe women who voted for Trump actually want to be sexually assaulted. I mean some women are just begging for it, everyone knows no means yes sometimes. Just grab them by the pusillanimous and kiss them on the mouth to find out.
I think Michelle is bonkers if she thinks she speaks for ALL women voters!!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
How arrogant of her, maybe women who voted for Trump actually want to be sexually assaulted. I mean some women are just begging for it, everyone knows no means yes sometimes. Just grab them by the pusillanimous and kiss them on the mouth to find out.
As President of the He Man Woman Haters Club I think you are finally realizing how things are..

moreluck

golden ticket member
In this week's Globe, one of the stories was about what horrible condition the white house was in when Trump got there.
It said that Melania staying back in N.Y. to wait for Baron to finish school was just a nice excuse so the exterminators could get rid of the 4 infestations of roaches and the many mice that were seen running in the rooms. Plumbing was out of whack too.
First it was the Clintons and then the Obamas...........I believe the story!! (nobody's suing the Globe about it!!)

Sportello

In this week's Globe, one of the stories was about what horrible condition the white house was in when Trump got there.
It said that Melania staying back in N.Y. to wait for Baron to finish school was just a nice excuse so the exterminators could get rid of the 4 infestations of roaches and the many mice that were seen running in the rooms. Plumbing was out of whack too.
First it was the Clintons and then the Obamas...........I believe the story!! (nobody's suing the Globe about it!!)
The hate is strong in @moreluck
FACT CHECK: Obama Left Trump a White House Full of Roaches?