Microwave slave

TopsyKrets

$41.51
Anyone else sick of eating out of the microwave? As of the last year or so, I don’t eat out a lot for lunch. Microwave. 4 nights out of 5, I get home to a refrigerated plate of dinner. Microwave. Every. Single. Day. I’m thankful for my microwave but geez. There’s only so much a man can take.

Cowboy Mac

Anyone else sick of eating out of the microwave? As of the last year or so, I don’t eat out a lot for lunch. Microwave. 4 nights out of 5, I get home to a refrigerated plate of dinner. Microwave. Every. Single. Day. I’m thankful for my microwave but geez. There’s only so much a man can take.
Was it cooked in the microwave or just warmed up?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Be thankful you have dinner waiting for you. You do your job, your wife does hers. I ate reheated dinners for 30 years.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Be thankful you have dinner waiting for you. You do your job, your wife does hers. I ate reheated dinners for 30 years.
I want this so bad, but these ladies nowadays can’t even boil water. It’s sad because learning to cook is easier more than ever with all the recipes at the palm of your hand and it’s a skill that is actually useful to living a fruitful life. :(

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
^The only reason to marry.
IMG_1481.png

And having kids. My progeny must survive! My ancestors didn’t survive the Atlantic Ocean and potentially the crusades/plague/Inquisition just for it to end here! I refuse! Aaaaaaaaah!

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
😢

Steamer

My wife cooks in the kitchen and in the bed. I got real lucky. She even makes up meals on her own that are awesome. Like gourmet stuff with wine cooked off in it sometimes.

JustDeliverIt

I’m very lucky as well, the wife works PT now that the kids are older and in school but takes care of the house and cooking. I pretty much come home, shower and eat. Then spend some time with her and the kids and do it all again the next day.