Microwave slave

Up In Smoke

Would you prefer a wife that cooks, cleans and tends to the majority of the kids needs while you work long hours or out earns you? I've enjoyed the latter and I don't mind doing the shopping and household duties.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Would you prefer a wife that cooks, cleans and tends to the majority of the kids needs while you work long hours or out earns you? I've enjoyed the latter and I don't mind doing the shopping and household duties.
IMG_4116.jpeg

FozziesDeliveries

My wife would often not have dinner ready so i would get fast food alot on the way home and gained weight. So i started buying Fresh and Lean meals, they are premade you just microwave them. Got my weight back in better control and now i know i will for sure have something to eat quick when i get home. Don't sell yourselves out kings, make sure you pick a good one to marry :/

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My wife would often not have dinner ready so i would get fast food alot on the way home and gained weight. So i started buying Fresh and Lean meals, they are premade you just microwave them. Got my weight back in better control and now i know i will for sure have something to eat quick when i get home. Don't sell yourselves out kings, make sure you pick a good one to marry :/
My wife would catch a beating if I came home and dinner wasn’t waiting…..🤣