MICROWAVES OR A/C IN OUR PACKAGE CARS

Would you like a microwave in your truck?

• MICROWAVE

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • AIR CONDITIONING

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 16 26.7%

• Total voters

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
EF463725-3ED0-47FF-9FB5-9F2B9EE9A879.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seriously,

Can anyone fathom the atrocious state of said microwave unit weeks after being installed in a package car? Smears worthy of forensic study! A refuge for garbage, DNA material, yellow bottles! Who knows what else? Horrific!

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Seriously,

Can anyone fathom the atrocious state of said microwave unit weeks after being installed in a package car? Smears worthy of forensic study! A refuge for garbage, DNA material, yellow bottles! Who knows what else? Horrific!
Sounds like the microwave I use at circle k every day. Like a crusty bbq grill it adds flavor.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Seriously,

Our would be the insects and rats that will congregate to them

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I miss the days when UPS drivers got together for lunch

now we just complain how many stops one another has..

🧔‍♂️✊

When I first started back in the 2nd ice age
There were about 6 of us that would all take the same highway out to our areas
There was a donut store about 2 miles up we’d all stop everyday for coffee and a donut set up our loads and swap misloads and runners that worked in town
Never heard from anybody all day long and it all got delivered
The Good Ol Days

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The Good Ol Days
Back in the 70's another driver and I used to stop on the way to our areas to set up and swap misloads. His area was 15 miles north of me and out of my way. Back then we ran all misloads. Our streets sounded a lot alike. I had oak village and he had village oaks as an example. I used to get 1 or 2 of his stops on the daily. Someone in management saw us doing this and we got called into the office the next day for "stealing time". I said no problem. Won't happen again. They put me in another tax bracket because of it. SMH.