Midland Tx

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
15.90? in that job market? LOL, no wonder they can't hire or retain drivers. The unbelievable stupidity of fedex management never ceases to amaze me.
15.90 is an absolute joke. The philosophy that FedEx has is to keep employees poor so they'll barely scrape by speaks volumes of the sickness that prevails in the Memphis ivory tower.

Also heard some managers and senior left. Not sure where.
I sure hope nobody bothered to give any notice either. Just like what FedEx does when they want someone gone.

FedUpRTD

"Also heard some managers and senior left. Not sure where."

I had a chat with their former SM today. He said that the station was only 50% staffed at best. FedEx pay is nowhere near market conditions, so the couriers in Midland, TX are leaving in droves.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
If the companies are looking specifically for CDL and HAZMAT people, are these a mostly driving job? Not some laborer on a rig?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I asked my friend who is in Plano (which is on other side of state) about this. He said they have been asking for volunteers. Offering to pay for hotel, food and mileage to get there. This station everyone quit from is supposed to be a smaller station.

Funny. One of the guys from the Plano station volunteered to help at the Midland station. He too recently quit to work in the oil fields. I'm thinking Sr. Mgrs. will not be sending any more volunteers. Lol.