Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Like I said yesterday, it's really starting to feel like elder abuse. And it probably says a lot about Jill Biden that she's not mercifully helping him to the door so he can retire.
She’s known all along he was senile. It is abuse, and he’s making a fool of himself.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"his approval ratings have been stuck in the low 40s for eight months. "

Not a surprise. People haven't forgotten how horrific Biden's Afghanistan exit was. That was super :censored2:ed up and it didn't need to go down like it did.
Can help but wonder what his numbers would be if he received the same media treatment as Trump?

bacha29

Plus he still tries to be coherent and fails.
I'm interested is seeing what your party does when it takes over and see how it handles the escalating crisis in Ukraine. Putin's long game is no longer in doubt. All it takes now is an unforeseen incident. Russian navy attacks or boards a western flagged ship. There's an aircraft collision over the Bering Sea. Contamination from a Russian chemical attack drifts onto a NATO nation.

And here's the Big Enchilada: Sweden and Finland as expected joins NATO. It will be interesting to see what your party does when Biden asks the GOP controlled Congress for authorization to once again begin military conscription.

Think it will never happen? History says otherwise.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm interested is seeing what your party does when it takes over and see how it handles the escalating crisis in Ukraine. Putin's long game is no longer in doubt. All it takes now is an unforeseen incident. Russian navy attacks or boards a western flagged ship. There's an aircraft collision over the Bering Sea. Contamination from a Russian chemical attack drifts onto a NATO nation.

And here's the Big Enchilada: Sweden and Finland as expected joins NATO. It will be interesting to see what your party does when Biden asks the GOP controlled Congress for authorization to once again begin military conscription.

Have you glorious leader- Biden steer us away from trouble his weakness got us into.

rickyb

Liz thinks Dems will lose because they haven't gone far enough left

:rofl:
yea id like u to tell me what substantial left wing things the democrats have done

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Liz thinks Dems will lose because they haven't gone far enough left

:rofl:
A swear that broad is mentally ill. Always thought she was off. Pocahontas

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It will be interesting to see what your party does when Biden asks the GOP controlled Congress for authorization to once again begin military conscription.

Is this silly delusion about Republicans instituting a draft some kind of left wing pitch for young voters? Or did you come up with this nonsense on your own?