Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Box Ox

I'm interested is seeing what your party does when it takes over and see how it handles the escalating crisis in Ukraine. Putin's long game is no longer in doubt. All it takes now is an unforeseen incident. Russian navy attacks or boards a western flagged ship. There's an aircraft collision over the Bering Sea. Contamination from a Russian chemical attack drifts onto a NATO nation.

And here's the Big Enchilada: Sweden and Finland as expected joins NATO. It will be interesting to see what your party does when Biden asks the GOP controlled Congress for authorization to once again begin military conscription.

Think it will never happen? History says otherwise.

Am I supposed to feel like any of the above would be better handled by Biden and the Democrats or something?

floridays

Am I supposed to feel like any of the above would be better handled by Biden and the Democrats or something?
Yes, continue to vote democrat.

You are how old and just starting to question?

How nice.

You understand what "How nice" really means when a proper Southern lady says it?

A crude mouth breather just says, "Forget You."

You voted for the :poop: show.

Wear it. :thumbup1:

No time to be Pontius Pilate, you can't wash your hands of this.

floridays

Uh huh. Sure thing. 😉

I’m Biden?! 🤣
Let's not play stupid if you want to be taken seriously.

Nothing of the type happened under the "Orange Mussolini", you bought and promoted democrat lies.
Start your list, exactly what transpired under Trumps watch that compares to what is currently happening?

I expect an answer from you to maintain the small bit of respect I have for what you say.

Wear it, you are Biden.
Yes, you are, you supported and put the clown in office.

You can't wash your hands of him, he's your gift to our nation.
You condoned and supported him, Yes you are Biden.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

This electorate is not experiencing a malaise, as President Jimmy Carter was once apocryphally said to have proclaimed, but has instead formed into a deep national fissure ready to blow like a geyser in the next election if leadership does not move to relieve the pressure...

rickyb

Estimated 7,000 a day are entering illegally now and after Title 42 expires, which Biden is allowing, that number is expected to increase to 18,000 a day. That's over 6 million a year at that rate.
ill remind you obama was a deporter in chief, who biden was vice president under

rickyb

bacha29

The party has done pretty good when you consider it's performance during WWII and the Cuban Missile Crisis. Sure, the departure from Biden's Afghanistan was bungled same as Ford's Vietnam . So what do they have in common? The money for it would soon be cutoff . And if Putin were to take a nuke shot anywhere in Central and Eastern Europe nobody's going to worry about Afghanistan. If fact we can already see how it's faded out of the picture.

vantexan

The party has done pretty good when you consider it's performance during WWII and the Cuban Missile Crisis. Sure, the departure from Biden's Afghanistan was bungled same as Ford's Vietnam . So what do they have in common? The money for it would soon be cutoff . And if Putin were to take a nuke shot anywhere in Central and Eastern Europe nobody's going to worry about Afghanistan. If fact we can already see how it's faded out of the picture.
You think Putin would be stupid enough to attack NATO? Really?