Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

newolddude

Fhu_GkaUcAArC82

newfie

How did you guys win the House if all we do is fix elections? Or is this some sort of master plan/long game we're running to further manipulate and trick you?
Um I said the libs waited forever to make that call. Any paranoia or guilt you have about cheating on elections should be addressed at another time.

newfie

Nice attempt at deflection.

Why did we let you guys have the House if we truly are masters of the ballot box and rigging?
Again I commented on the fact that liberal media dragged their feet calling the house. I understand you may have guilt feelings about your party and their efforts to cheat on elections, but that's not what you were responding to here.

newolddude

Again I commented on the fact that liberal media dragged their feet calling the house. I understand you may have guilt feelings about your party and their efforts to cheat on elections, but that's not what you were responding to here.
Oh, so now liberal media controls election commissions? Gotcha.

newfie

Again I commented on the fact that liberal media dragged their feet calling the house.

Oh, so now liberal media controls election commissions? Gotcha.
If you slow down in your efforts to come up with an attack of my posts here and carefully read what i said you will notice I commented on the timing of their calling a race. No where in that post do you see anything about controlling the election commissions. do you need a hug or something ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
vampire diaries was filmed in covington Georgia which prompted the discussion . but I agree its an excellent quote to misrepresent if you're only goal is not what is best for georgia but what is best for the DNC.
Doesn't the DNC approve of the draining blood of taxpayers? That is a vampire! Lol living off others!