Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

vantexan

So how many Benghazi committees/investigations are the GOP going to run this time?
They'll be too busy bringing down the president's influence peddling scheme. And it'll be interesting to see if the Dems in the Senate go along with it to get rid of Biden before '24 if he's impeached in the House.

newfie

1668782913711.png

newolddude

Oil prices have suddenly fallen $10 a barrel since the election. My goodness. What a coincidence! I’m sure no foreign actors were manipulating oil to drive up gas prices and impact our election.

FhzNMQpXkAEnZ1U

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oil prices have suddenly fallen $10 a barrel since the election. My goodness. What a coincidence! I’m sure no foreign actors were manipulating oil to drive up gas prices and impact our election.

FhzNMQpXkAEnZ1U
Yes the entire worldwide oil markets are colluding against the Democrat party. Makes perfect sense. SMH

newfie

FhzNMQpXkAEnZ1U
Your side has been blaming the global market for high oil prices. Are you now conceeding that the world hates Biden?