Missing $3,000 package. UPS denied claim. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Did you have the package insured for $3000? Otherwise the value is assumed to be $100. And it was actually delivered so you don’t get the $100.

And let me get this straight... your camera can record a UPS truck pulling up across the street but not sensitive enough to film the thief?? Sounds fishy tbh
That’s because they are obviously trying to get free palladium

mordryl

Did you have the package insured for $3000? Otherwise the value is assumed to be $100. And it was actually delivered so you don’t get the $100.

And let me get this straight... your camera can record a UPS truck pulling up across the street but not sensitive enough to film the thief?? Sounds fishy tbh

The package is insured.
Camera is always recording, but only saves relevant parts. When it detects movement, it goes back a bit and starts saving from that point.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
i mean looks pretty clear to me when she is in the driveway. It is not hard to scratch a little something on there with your thumb while holding the diad
I must have the worlds shortest thumb then

Somebody call guiness and tell them to come out with a tape measure

Poop Head

Judge me.
Here we go.
Methods violations.
1. Blocks driveway
2. No fold in mirror
3. No use handrail getting out of truck
4. No look both ways before crossing
5. No ring doorbell/knock on door
6. Walks across lawn
7. No handrail getting back into truck

Watch right after she crosses the sidewalk , walking up to the house. The diad tilts up, as if she stretches her thumb to the screen and marks it.

Runners gonna run.
💩✊

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The package is insured.
Camera is always recording, but only saves relevant parts. When it detects movement, it goes back a bit and starts saving from that point.
It is highly and mean HIGHLY unlikely that this package was insured for 3k

You should be dealing with the shipper anyway. They should be reimbursing you and then they deal with UPS

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
The package is insured.
Should have spent the money on a better camera......just saying

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
i mean looks pretty clear to me when she is in the driveway. It is not hard to scratch a little something on there with your thumb while holding the diad
If you enlarge the video to FS, you can see when she is walking back that she uses 2 hands before entering her truck.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Looks like the camera turned on when those two, upstanding looking citizens walked by.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
So this person claims their camera starts recording when motion is detected. The first 20 seconds of video show no motion at all which makes me wonder what caused it to activate. Secondly, like many have noted, why didn't the camera re-activate to show what happened to the package? Sorry but I'm not seeing enough or reading enough in your explanations to believe your story at this point.

mordryl

So this person claims their camera starts recording when motion is detected. The first 20 seconds of video show no motion at all which makes me wonder what caused it to activate. Secondly, like many have noted, why didn't the camera re-activate to show what happened to the package? Sorry but I'm not seeing enough or reading enough in your explanations to believe your story at this point.

No motion? There's people walking on the sidewalk in the first 20 seconds.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Stolen at night. Guess customer doesn’t like coming home and enjoys working all night. @mordryl you want a job? Ups is perfect for you.

ManInBrown

I wasn't home when it was delivered, and my camera doesn't give notifications like you're assuming.
Getting a vibe here that employees here don't take responsibility when they mess up.
I'm sure being a driver is stressful, hard, and fast paced, but it doesn't excuse leaving a valuable package without signature/making contact.
What would ever give you the idea that UPS drivers know whether a package is valuable or not? We don’t care. We deliver 100s of packages per day. You already got your answer from UPS. No sigs because of Covid. Move to a better neighborhood where your sheet won’t get stolen off your porch, or stop trying to pull a fast one. You either received it, or it was stolen. You clearly see it was delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.