mr poopy pants

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2017-9-3_9-31-29-png.154017

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
There was a rude boy who looked like you sitting a table upstairs around 6:30am Friday. I'm not sure if it was you or not but whoever it was (who looked like you), should definitely get a reality check and kindly respond to people who greet them.

I said hello and learned everyone's name,downstairs while awaiting our orientation to start.
Everyone! including but not limited to people I knew I would never see again. The uneducated children who were there for the money, rolling their eyes thinking they could immediately learn how to drive stick shift and start delivering with $36 hourly pay. The very large and very lazy people who may or may not have a hard time reaching their shoes without losing their breath, but came to the meeting because their parents told them about the college tuition. Each and every individual was treated and greeted with respect...Everyone.
If you were the rude boy (already upstairs) sitting at the table with his hood up and his arms crossed...I said hello and or good morning to you too. If that boy was you, we both know what you said next...nothing.
You were zoned out and angry (on rx. drugs I assumed). I don't expect everyone to be social or a morning person or even have a smile on their face every single day. Respect is different tho.

You don't prove anything with your garbage I don't give a friend fake attitude.You've already made it you've passed your tests you got your browns (or maybe just a white T?) either way you work hard and you are good enough to come back another day. You've got nothing to prove by acting, Key word "acting" this way.

You're not the tough guy here. Always someone better,faster,stronger.
Everyone here carries the weight of the world. Literally. Learn from people.

You are part of a team now (at least for now). So act like a teamster. The job is hard enough. Winter is coming (lol) And you will need others to succeed. I'm not feeding your threads any longer. And honestly I have no job experience here to teach you anything anyway. But I do respect others. You are not getting well known from being mean. It doesn't matter tho Honestly I don't care how you act on here it doesn't bother me. I do feel bad for you, but if that was you in person than I completely understand why you'd be teased.

If I actually "almost" met you ..... (during the 90 seconds you were at the table last Friday.) You better hope you act polite next time our paths cross, because I (with my crazy eyes) am here to stay. I will always smile and say hello to everyone because I am no better than anyone. And I am making friends, family and alliances the @censored teamster way.

Ps. you're a loser if you don't say hi to people.

Enjoy your evening sir (even if that boy wasn't you) sorrynotsorry. Have a nice day!

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
im so scared of tuesday :innocent: there's gonna be so many iregs:scared::scared::scared: and i know i will be yelled at even though it isn't my fault:annoyed: this whole week is gonna suck platypus * :donatello
Our hub worked Labor day to help cut down the volume the whole week. Obviously this never works - it sure as heck did not work on Memorial day.

hehe xd

There was a rude boy who looked like you sitting a table upstairs around 6:30am Friday. I'm not sure if it was you or not but whoever it was (who looked like you), should definitely get a reality check and kindly respond to people who greet them.

I said hello and learned everyone's name,downstairs while awaiting our orientation to start.
Everyone! including but not limited to people I knew I would never see again. The uneducated children who were there for the money, rolling their eyes thinking they could immediately learn how to drive stick shift and start delivering with $36 hourly pay. The very large and very lazy people who may or may not have a hard time reaching their shoes without losing their breath, but came to the meeting because their parents told them about the college tuition. Each and every individual was treated and greeted with respect...Everyone.
If you were the rude boy (already upstairs) sitting at the table with his hood up and his arms crossed...I said hello and or good morning to you too. If that boy was you, we both know what you said next...nothing.
You were zoned out and angry (on rx. drugs I assumed). I don't expect everyone to be social or a morning person or even have a smile on their face every single day. Respect is different tho.

You don't prove anything with your garbage I don't give a friend fake attitude.You've already made it you've passed your tests you got your browns (or maybe just a white T?) either way you work hard and you are good enough to come back another day. You've got nothing to prove by acting, Key word "acting" this way.

You are part of a team now (at least for now). So act like a teamster. The job is hard enough. Winter is coming (lol) And you will need others to succeed. I'm not feeding your threads any longer. And honestly I have no job experience here to teach you anything anyway. But I do respect others. You are not getting well known from being mean. It doesn't matter tho Honestly I don't care how you act on here it doesn't bother me. I do feel bad for you, but if that was you in person than I completely understand why you'd be teased.

If I actually "almost" met you ..... (during the 90 seconds you were at the table last Friday.) You better hope you act polite next time our paths cross, because I (with my crazy eyes) am here to stay. I will always smile and say hello to everyone because I am no better than anyone. And I am making friends, family and alliances the @censored teamster way.

Enjoy your evening sir (even if that boy wasn't you) sorrynotsorry. Have a nice day!
i love you and miss you baby come back home

Future

Victory Ride
IMG_5161.GIF

Hi @Monkey Butt