MSM Flaking out over Trump Tweets

Meat

like Hillary did. Like presidents and their group do all the time?

It’s exasperating having to point out that corruption is corruption, again and again. Furthermore, what specific historic examples do you have of “presidents and their group” engaging in such activities without facing repercussions?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Obama had to advise him that his :censored2: son got duped into meeting with foreign agents?
Yuppers!

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

Obama-Medved Putin.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
you were, you were quiet then
Actually I wasn’t, but you haven’t answered the question. Were you fine with it?

You may as well say that you were. This whole notion that republicans were the “law and order” party has shown itself to be a sham anyway. Just embrace it already.

newfie

It’s exasperating having to point out that corruption is corruption, again and again. Furthermore, what specific historic examples do you have of “presidents and their group” engaging in such activities without facing repercussions?

it is however exhilarating pointing out your hypocrisy

bbsam

Staff member
Yuppers!

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

View attachment 205842
How is this in anyway scandalous? Since Obama was the sitting president, I can’t see how it could possibly be the same.

If he won, what he said was true. If he lost, no agreement had been made, no harm, no foul.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I feel your pain Meat Head ... It's even harder to get them to realize the sky is falling!

Sky is falling - Trump policies.jpg

newfie

How is this in anyway scandalous? Since Obama was the sitting president, I can’t see how it could possibly be the same.

If he won, what he said was true. If he lost, no agreement had been made, no harm, no foul.

just what i said, there you go defending your side. hypocrisy .

bbsam

Staff member
i'm screaming with excitement

you guys plundered the treasury and now want to chase trump for a possible parking ticket. too funny
Plundered the treasury? I seriously doubt that a Republican house and senate allowed a Democratic president to do that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

If it had been Trump, GOOD GAWD how you and the other left-wing nitwits would be running around pulling out your hair and tearing at your clothes.

bbsam

Staff member
just what i said, there you go defending your side. hypocrisy .
I asked a question. How is President Obama asking Putin to put off a discussion the same as Don Jr attempting to get “dirt” on Hillary from a foreign, hostile power?

bbsam

Staff member
If it had been Trump, GOOD GAWD how you and the other left-wing nitwits would be running around pulling out your hair and tearing at your clothes.
Ummmm. It is Trump but no one knows what he and Putin discussed and it’s both right and left that are troubled by it.