Must be age 21

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
never saw anyone get fired in 15 years , I take care of my customers and they take care of me..
I was never concerned about losing the job as much as ending up in jail. You left alcohol with a minor, they shared with their buddies, then drove down the road and killed someone or themselves? Or worse you signed for it as well? I’ll keep bringing it back, no thanks.

clean hairy

I was never concerned about losing the job as much as ending up in jail. You left alcohol with a minor, they shared with their buddies, then drove down the road and killed someone or themselves? Or worse you signed for it as well? I’ll keep bringing it back, no thanks.
Or worse yet, the kid drinks it and dies of alcohol poisoning

Rack em

Made the Podium
Or worse yet, the kid drinks it and dies of alcohol poisoning
Wine is sneaky as hell, I can see a kid drinking too much of it thinking it's not potent. I remember one night I drank 2 bottles of wine to myself because it seemed like I wasn't even catching a buzz, I just thought it was weak since I don't normally drink wine... It hit me eventually and I woke up the next day to a toilet covered in vomit :/

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Legal documents or birth certificate. I might be convinced to leave one of those.

Booze or guns.....not a chance in hell

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wine is sneaky as hell, I can see a kid drinking too much of it thinking it's not potent. I remember one night I drank 2 bottles of wine to myself because it seemed like I wasn't even catching a buzz, I just thought it was weak since I don't normally drink wine... It hit me eventually and I woke up the next day to a toilet covered in vomit :/
My grandparents used to tell a funny story about my uncle and a few friends. The parents were having card night and the kids got into the “juice” (homemade wine) in the fridge without anyone knowing.

Said half a dozen 5-7 year olds were drunker than snot.