MVR Package Delivery Driver

Leon B

I had some issues with my license years ago. To be specific, speeding 16 years ago and two accidents 10 years ago in a courier work car. My latest incidents were two carpool HOV, the last one being July 12, 2016.

Can someone help me out, what exactly do I need to disclose? Should I get my certified 39 mo MVR and only disclose what is on there and not worry about old incidents prior to 2010??

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Maybe go back to Driver’s Ed, and then supplement that with a Defensive Driving class. Multiple accidents in work vehicles. Smh.

Hadjabear

Disclose what they ask, have you had any accidents or moving violations in the past X years? If something falls in that time frame they ask tell them.
If your an inside employees it's usually no combination of 3 in 3 years none in last 12 months. No dui on past 5 years I think
Off the street hire ymmv depending on the needs of the center

Does your state consider the hov moving violations?

rod

Retired 22 years
It used to be they never checked --they just said they were going to so if you were smart and you wanted a UPS job-- you lied about everything :-). If they would have done a back ground check on me I couldn't have got hired as a dog catcher. I suppose now days all they have to do is buy into one of the personal information sites and all your dirty laundry pops up.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I had some issues with my license years ago. To be specific, speeding 16 years ago and two accidents 10 years ago in a courier work car. My latest incidents were two carpool HOV, the last one being July 12, 2016.

Can someone help me out, what exactly do I need to disclose? Should I get my certified 39 mo MVR and only disclose what is on there and not worry about old incidents prior to 2010??

If you’ve had many wrecks and tickets in a car maybe you should think about being a bicycle courier

WTF

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Jesus, is your real name Toonces ?
1IoW6Ws.gif