My in-cab camera has gone silent

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Inward facing cameras might not be the only concern....

1663666105510.png

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Where are these inward facing cameras located and what do they look like? We just got a new ten cube with an obvious outward facing camera, but nothing I've seen inside resembles a camera.
Pics or it didn't happen.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Where are these inward facing cameras located and what do they look like? We just got a new ten cube with an obvious outward facing camera, but nothing I've seen inside resembles a camera.
Pics or it didn't happen.
It's lynx drivecam, I believe another thread has a photo of them put in a package car. They very obviously have two cameras, one inward, one outward. I also believe in another thread it was discussed some of the newer package cars have forward facing camera monitors in the same style as our rear backup monitors (why is beyond me, you can literally just look over the dash or past the door).

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Inward facing cameras might not be the only concern....

View attachment 401688
That's just a vanilla Google feature that comes standard with literally every single smartphone . As far as I know there is no out-of-the-box software way of recording audio without at least prompting the user 1 time at minimum per application.

Also I am pretty sure these things freeze up because they don't correctly tell android that it can swoop in and reclaim memory from a bunch of unused "pages" from earlier. And you can go into Stackoverflow and see a whole heap of memory leak issues that the library can cause.

Last edited:

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
It's lynx drivecam, I believe another thread has a photo of them put in a package car. They very obviously have two cameras, one inward, one outward. I also believe in another thread it was discussed some of the newer package cars have forward facing camera monitors in the same style as our rear backup monitors (why is beyond me, you can literally just look over the dash or past the door).
Lytx right?