My Introduction to UPS!

Let me start off by saying I'm super happy to be a part of this company. I'm four months in as a permanent 22.4 Driver, I have the pleasure of working in a great Hub, along with great Management. I was a retail Operations Manager for almost 5 years & I was absolutely tired of being responsible for others, as well as dealing with typical retail B.S.

The job is hard, no doubt about that. I knew that coming in, definitely didn't underestimate it. I'm just happy to be part of a company where I can see progression & get paid for what I'm worth.

I've just turned 25, I look forward to continuing my career here at UPS. No I will not be joining Management, I've been asked already.

Let me start off by saying I'm super happy to be a part of this company. I'm four months in as a permanent 22.4 Driver, I have the pleasure of working in a great Hub, along with great Management. I was a retail Operations Manager for almost 5 years & I was absolutely tired of being responsible for others, as well as dealing with typical retail B.S.

The job is hard, no doubt about that. I knew that coming in, definitely didn't underestimate it. I'm just happy to be part of a company where I can see progression & get paid for what I'm worth.

I've just turned 25, I look forward to continuing my career here at UPS. No I will not be joining Management, I've been asked already.
Welcome to UPS.
IT'S NICE TO SEE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE

Welcome to UPS.
IT'S NICE TO SEE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Thanks!

Absolutely there will be days I hate it, I already had a few of those days. But providing for myself & my family is what gets me through it.

I try to remain as optimistic as possible. Not many people enjoy their job(s), many people hate their jobs. There's just ones that are better than others, & what they can do for you. This job has already within a short amount of time, provided for me so much more than CVS did for the almost 5 years I was there. It's truly great to have such a great paying job that has excellent benefits. I'm blessed.

Thanks!

Absolutely there will be days I hate it, I already had a few of those days. But providing for myself & my family is what gets me through it.

I try to remain as optimistic as possible. Not many people enjoy their job(s), many people hate their jobs. There's just ones that are better than others, & what they can do for you. This job has already within a short amount of time, provided for me so much more than CVS did for the almost 5 years I was there. It's truly great to have such a great paying job that has excellent benefits. I'm blessed.
Try not to let them knock the spirit out of you because this place will definitely do it

Rarefish383

I was 29 when I started, and was lucky and got a FT deliver job off the street. The girl that interviewed me ask why I left a lucrative family business to come to work at UPS. I said, "it's easier for me to come here and be a good employee for you, than it is to find good employees for me". 30 years and two Titanium knees later, I made the right decision. No complaints. I just hope you new guys and gals get something near the pension I do. That's what all the years of running are all about.

I was 29 when I started, and was lucky and got a FT deliver job off the street. The girl that interviewed me ask why I left a lucrative family business to come to work at UPS. I said, "it's easier for me to come here and be a good employee for you, than it is to find good employees for me". 30 years and two Titanium knees later, I made the right decision. No complaints. I just hope you new guys and gals get something near the pension I do. That's what all the years of running are all about.
Two titanium knees later does not sound like a good decision...

Braedrea

443828A2-C978-41BE-BA9E-5EE89E4072CC.jpeg

Are these shoes ok for handlers?