scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Maybe his management team needs to lead by example. I'll blame management on his failure to be a productive worker
This is the same meatsleeve who was asking about getting fired from Arby's. I am going to bet that it's the employee not the management team this time.

brownIEman

Maybe his management team needs to lead by example. I'll blame management on his failure to be a productive worker

Well sure. But then you blame UPS management for the Japanese tidal wave and Fukishima nuclear disaster too so that's not saying much.
(Which is totally off base as everyone knows the nuclear disaster was preload's fault)

Haha I guess so. Well, I can't post/share pictures of this person without their permission, and they are on UPSers too. Would be a bad day all around.

I must say, she really pulls it off well. I'm not one to be usually fooled after growing up in one of the "gayest" places in the US, but she "passed" until she decided to tell me. For 9 months, I thought she was one of those UPS Hispanic gangbangers, but turns out she's an Indian muslim and used to be a dude.

My best guess is she wasn't a boy for very long. Showed my wife a picture and I guess girls grow up differently than us or something. Idk if the plumbing works but I kinda wanna hit it either way.

That was my first thought. I am not far from a very incredibly progressive part of the contiguous united states. Mosques will turn no one away to pray out here. Believe it or not, they allow women to pray while menstruating. The times they are 'a changin.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Haha I guess so. Well, I can't post/share pictures of this person without their permission, and they are on UPSers too. Would be a bad day all around.

I must say, she really pulls it off well. I'm not one to be usually fooled after growing up in one of the "gayest" places in the US, but she "passed" until she decided to tell me. For 9 months, I thought she was one of those UPS Hispanic gangbangers, but turns out she's an Indian muslim and used to be a dude.

My best guess is she wasn't a boy for very long. Showed my wife a picture and I guess girls grow up differently than us or something. Idk if the plumbing works but I kinda wanna hit it either way.

That’s gay

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was wondering im not exactly on the best of terms with management and they keep giving me signs that they are going to fire me after peak season even though I do my job and come in on time though I might not be the fastest can the business manager still fire me or are they just doing that just to scare me out? If they can fire me what can I do to prevent that from happening because I honestly do like my job?