Birdblue

I was wondering im not exactly on the best of terms with management and they keep giving me signs that they are going to fire me after peak season even though I do my job and come in on time though I might not be the fastest can the business manager still fire me or are they just doing that just to scare me out? If they can fire me what can I do to prevent that from happening because I honestly do like my job?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I was wondering im not exactly on the best of terms with management and they keep giving me signs that they are going to fire me after peak season even though I do my job and come in on time though I might not be the fastest can the business manager still fire me or are they just doing that just to scare me out? If they can fire me what can I do to prevent that from happening because I honestly do like my job?
go about your day and let the cards fall where they do

brownIEman

So... What are these "signs" management keeps giving you that they want to fire you?
Do they draw their finger across their throat every time they walk past you? Hold up a big cardboard sign that said "You're doomed!"? Chant " NaNaNaNa hey hey, good-bye" every time you punch out?
Details.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
they keep giving me signs that they are going to fire me
If only we could be so lucky. Maybe then there will be one less of these idiotic threads. Instead of authoring 50 threads about being fired, do your damn job the right way and you won't have to worry about being fired. Is it really that hard to comprehend?

If only we could be so lucky. Maybe then there will be one less of these idiotic threads. Instead of authoring 50 threads about being fired, do your damn job the right way and you won't have to worry about being fired. Is it really that hard to comprehend?
vTk3YcpZPoT4s.gif