My Rationale

MAKAVELI

that's just my rates (at the minimum salary ~ any additional stops added to my max limit is a plus)

i'm seeing runner-gunners at this division clearing $1k a week because they can shovel out more stops per day... and they probably only work 50 hours a week or less ~ more stops you can handle per day = more pay

it's different than Ground i guess... and it's better as well since most of our loads are drop-run residentials
If you are at 60 hours, how can you handle more stops?No two routes are the same. Some are condensed and high volume while some have more driving time and less stops. That's why some of you maybe doing ok with your salary system and I'm guessing most of you taking it up the ass.

vantexan

WTF? i thought u guys & gals at team orange are doing better than the green team?!?

sure, i'm avg at least $850 minimum for ~ 60 hours of work, but no micro-management, no OLCCs, no standard/mandated breaks, & no running around in circles for various pickups like Ground or Express... just straightline until i'm done

​Where do I sign? We just don't have the volume(wonder where it went?) and 37.5-39hrs a week at $18.17hr doesn't get much.

HomeDelivery

If you are at 60 hours, how can you handle more stops?No two routes are the same. Some are condensed and high volume while some have more driving time and less stops. That's why some of you maybe doing ok with your salary system and I'm guessing most of you taking it up the ass.

eggs-actly! some routes are only 5 minutes from the terminal, while others are 1.5 hours away from it... i have to cater to some crappy routes from time to time because i'm a cover/swing...

the one's closest to the terminal are the $-makers & that's why you seldom see those routes for sale & i'll get done sooner than expected, while other routes are done by at least 2000 if you plan it correctly.

the smart contractors w/ the extended service areas find suckers, i mean drivers, that live there so they will clock out/go home with the delivery van when they finish the last stop

Last edited: