National Emergency Rumor?

Re-Raise

Didn't it take 13 years to build the Freedom Tower, which was something everyone wanted? How long is the wall going to take? Dude from California to El Paso Texas....that's two days straight driving at 85 mph. How many trips to Home Depot for materials is that?

Lol Bill Burr said it best. By the time the damn wall is done, WE are going to be the ones going over it.
Don’t bother the simple minded at the rally with all of your details!

Build the Wall!

Stop the Carnage!

Lock her Up!

Make America like 2016 Again!...wait a minute

ManInBrown

The only way this gets stopped is to shut the entire country down for 2 weeks. No one can leave their house. Police and emergency personnel only. Short of doing that we are all friend’d. I know it’s a crazy thought but it can be done. If everyone stays home the virus can’t find new hosts. If it can’t find new hosts, it dies. Why do you think China has basically went back to business as usual? Because they were welding peoples doors shut. Suspending sporting events. Lol. What the friend does that do when millions of people are still walking the streets of NYC? And for everyone on here laughing like this thing is no big deal. They are blowing it way out of proportion, you’re clueless. And you’ll soon find out how wrong you are. We’re ten days behind Italy. In Italy they are deciding who gets to live and die in the hospital. If you’re old you don’t get treated.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The only way this gets stopped is to shut the entire country down for 2 weeks. No one can leave their house. Police and emergency personnel only. Short of doing that we are all friend’d. I know it’s a crazy thought but it can be done. If everyone stays home the virus can’t find new hosts. If it can’t find new hosts, it dies. Why do you think a China has basically went back to business as usual? Because they were welding peoples doors shut.
Either that or just let it run it's course. China has been lying about this thing from the git-go so I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in what they're saying now without some corroboration.

ManInBrown

Either that or just let it run it's course. China has been lying about this thing from the git-go so I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in what they're saying now without some corroboration.
Agree, but South Korea is also reporting leveling off. The US govt could not have butchered this worse if they tried. Biden might as well move into the White House tomorrow.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
The only way this gets stopped is to shut the entire country down for 2 weeks. No one can leave their house. Police and emergency personnel only. Short of doing that we are all friend’d. I know it’s a crazy thought but it can be done. If everyone stays home the virus can’t find new hosts. If it can’t find new hosts, it dies. Why do you think China has basically went back to business as usual? Because they were welding peoples doors shut. Suspending sporting events. Lol. What the friend does that do when millions of people are still walking the streets of NYC? And for everyone on here laughing like this thing is no big deal. They are blowing it way out of proportion, you’re clueless. And you’ll soon find out how wrong you are. We’re ten days behind Italy. In Italy they are deciding who gets to live and die in the hospital. If you’re old you don’t get treated.
I actually read a report the other day that said the more freedom a country had the worse it will be for them. Not many countries are like China where they can force people to stay home. Here you tell people to stay home or get the army involved people would go crazy. Hell homes have more weapons then the army basically lol.

ManInBrown

I actually read a report the other day that said the more freedom a country had the worse it will be for them. Not many countries are like China where they can force people to stay home. Here you tell people to stay home or get the army involved people would go crazy. Hell homes have more weapons then the army basically lol.

Agree. You cannot do what China did here. They can implement martial law anytime they want. You cant weld people’s doors shut here but you can certainly do something if you’re the Govt. they better try because this virus is going to turn this country into a dumpster fire in the next 7-10 days.

FreedomOne

Being welded into your apartment building doesn't sound like much fun to me. I stick with freedom to the end.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Agree, but South Korea is also reporting leveling off. The US govt could not have butchered this worse if they tried. Biden might as well move into the White House tomorrow.
South Korea has done a phenomenal job, they're leading the way especially on testing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
50% mortality rate ok.

Well under 5%. You are out of your damn mind.

ManInBrown

50% mortality rate ok.

Well under 5%. You are out of your damn mind.
K. Doctor from Harvard just came out today and said this is 20x more contagious than Ebola. It is in the air. You can wash your hands and not touch your face all you want. Not gonna do a damn thing if you are in an area where someone has it and is breathing in and out using their mouth. You think the govt is running around like chickens with their heads cut off for no reason? They know the real story. They aren’t telling us everything because there will be mass panic. Why do you think they won’t even play sports with no fans? Think about it.

Brownslave688

K. Doctor from Harvard just came out today and said this is 20x more contagious than Ebola. It is in the air. You can wash your hands and not touch your face all you want. Not gonna do a damn thing if you are in an area where someone has it and is breathing in and out using their mouth. You think the govt is running around like chickens with their heads cut off for no reason? They know the real story. They aren’t telling us everything because there will be mass panic. Why do you think they won’t even play sports with no fans? Think about it.
And about 90% less deadly than Ebola.

do you realize you sound certifiably insane right now? Like homeless drunk screaming about the rapture insane.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
K. Doctor from Harvard just came out today and said this is 20x more contagious than Ebola. It is in the air. You can wash your hands and not touch your face all you want. Not gonna do a damn thing if you are in an area where someone has it and is breathing in and out using their mouth.
South Korea's mortality rate is .7%, and they've managed that without any of the extreme measures that you're proposing.

The preventative measures being taken in South Korea have so far involved no lockdowns, no roadblocks and no restriction on movement.
Trace, test and treat is the mantra. So far this country of over 50 million people have been doing their bit to help. Schools remain closed, offices are encouraging people to work from home, large gatherings have stopped.
However, slowly, day by day, more people are creeping back onto the streets of the capital city, Seoul. Restaurants, buses and subways are beginning to get busy again.

Is S Korea's rapid testing the key to coronavirus?

ManInBrown

South Korea's mortality rate is .7%, and they've managed that without any of the extreme measures that you're proposing.

The preventative measures being taken in South Korea have so far involved no lockdowns, no roadblocks and no restriction on movement.
Trace, test and treat is the mantra. So far this country of over 50 million people have been doing their bit to help. Schools remain closed, offices are encouraging people to work from home, large gatherings have stopped.
However, slowly, day by day, more people are creeping back onto the streets of the capital city, Seoul. Restaurants, buses and subways are beginning to get busy again.

I live in the Northeast. I just checked my states dept of a Health website. 103 people have been tested. There are likely 1000s of people walking around with this virus. Go on Twitter. People all over the country are showing up to hospitals and doctors offices asking to be tested and are being turned away. There are no test kits. Trump came out today and said there will be 5 million test kits within the next month. Lolol. The next month? Think about that. 30 days. It will spread like wildfire in 30 days. South Korea has drive up testing. They are testing 15000 people a day.

Brownslave688

It’s not his fault though. I actually heard a doctor talking about this yesterday. For many people when things like this happen the rational part of their brain completely shuts down. No fault of their own. It’s their natural fight or flight response. They are incapable in these stressful times of having rational thoughts.