National Emergency Rumor?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m not trying to scare anyway but people are really asleep at the wheel thinking this is no big deal. This is really bad.
No it’s not. The absolute worst case everyone catches this tomorrow scenario is about 10% of people over 60 die and probably 98-99% of those under 60 survive. That’s like doomsday .000000000000000000001% of happening scenario.

WTFm8

Didn't it take 13 years to build the Freedom Tower, which was something everyone wanted? How long is the wall going to take? Dude from California to El Paso Texas....that's two days straight driving at 85 mph. How many trips to Home Depot for materials is that?

Lol Bill Burr said it best. By the time the damn wall is done, WE are going to be the ones going over it.

2 days at 85mph? Quit traveling with kids and grandparents with weak bladders.

Last edited:

Dumbperson

Agree, but South Korea is also reporting leveling off. The US govt could not have butchered this worse if they tried. Biden might as well move into the White House tomorrow.
What are they supposed to do, really? Lots of people call the response slow, but if we closed ourselves off from the world 3 weeks ago the same people would have been on TV talking about fascism and racism. Oh wait they literally did that when the government stopped most travel to and from China weeks ago

ManInBrown

What are they supposed to do, really? Lots of people call the response slow, but if we closed ourselves off from the world 3 weeks ago the same people would have been on TV talking about fascism and racism. Oh wait they literally did that when the government stopped most travel to and from China weeks ago
Really? How about Trump saying five days ago there are beautiful tests, and anyone that wants one, can get one. False. How about the report that the testing process and readiness was slowed because Trump thought it would affect his re election? How about Trump saying he didn’t want the people on the cruise ship to come onshore, because that would affect the number of cases? How about Trump blaming Obama era rules for the test kits? See where I’m going? And I am a Republican. I am not a liberal. I do not want Joe Biden or any other Dem in the White House. Trump has butchered this virus from jump street, and continues to butcher it every single day. The guy is clueless. The fact that he put Pence in charge of the task force is laughable. Pence is a guy that doesn’t believe in science.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Really? How about Trump saying five days ago there are beautiful tests, and anyone that wants one, can get one. False. How about the report that the testing process and readiness was slowed because Trump thought it would affect his re election? How about Trump saying he didn’t want the people on the cruise ship to come onshore, because that would affect the number of cases? How about Trump blaming Obama era rules for the test kits? See where I’m going? And I am a Republican. I am not a liberal. I do not want Joe Biden or any other Dem in the White House. Trump has butchered this virus from jump street, and continues to butcher it every single day. The guy is clueless. The fact that he put Pence in charge of the task force is laughable. Pence is a guy that doesn’t believe in science.
On the flip side if you were in the White House we would have riots and looting and mass hysteria.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall that a section of ObamaCare stopped doctors from creating and running their own Hospitals. Thus forcing some hospitals to close. But the MSM is now silent on this. Where are all the required hospital beds going to appear from ?

Many people are requesting the test kits who are not infected. What a waste of resources.

To all those tp hoarders , better hope your water and sewer workers stay on the job so your plumbing does not gets backed up.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I just think they are hiding stuff and it’s a lot worse then we are being told
Seems like a logical thing to do.
You really don't want a general population panic.
The first stupid thing people will do will be to riot.
The liquor, drug and food stores are what will get looted.
And everyone knows what happens when the government comes in and tries to regain control. More deaths, many more than a virus would cause.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
One of my buddies called me just now. Patient zero in our city is a preacher on his route lol.. my buddy has been ill for a week or so but figured it was just allergies. We also went out to eat Saturday so hell yea!! Will update you guys how this virus is. Send me love

Last edited:

542thruNthru

One of my buddies called me just how. Patient zero in our city is a preacher on his route lol.. my buddy has been ill for a week or so but figured it was just allergies. We also went out to eat Saturday so hell yea!! Will update you guys how this virus is. Send me love

What were your buddy and the "preacher" doing on route....

Sickos

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
One of my buddies called me just how. Patient zero in our city is a preacher on his route lol.. my buddy has been ill for a week or so but figured it was just allergies. We also went out to eat Saturday so hell yea!! Will update you guys how this virus is. Send me love
Best of luck, man.
Hopefully you get lucky.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
No it’s not. The absolute worst case everyone catches this tomorrow scenario is about 10% of people over 60 die and probably 98-99% of those under 60 survive. That’s like doomsday .000000000000000000001% of happening scenario.
You really need to catch up on the new numbers.