National Emergency Rumor?

Dumbperson

Really? How about Trump saying five days ago there are beautiful tests, and anyone that wants one, can get one. False. How about the report that the testing process and readiness was slowed because Trump thought it would affect his re election? How about Trump saying he didn’t want the people on the cruise ship to come onshore, because that would affect the number of cases? How about Trump blaming Obama era rules for the test kits? See where I’m going? And I am a Republican. I am not a liberal. I do not want Joe Biden or any other Dem in the White House. Trump has butchered this virus from jump street, and continues to butcher it every single day. The guy is clueless. The fact that he put Pence in charge of the task force is laughable. Pence is a guy that doesn’t believe in science.
It's almost like we didn't have a test and vaccine for this exotic virus no one in the world knew about 8 weeks ago. Orange man bad!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I live in the Northeast.

People all over the country are showing up to hospitals and doctors offices asking to be tested and are being turned away. There are no test kits.

Okay, how you explain Delaware? They had a mobile testing center set-up so people can just drive thru for the testing...

Hundreds wait for drive-thru coronavirus testing at Wilmington Riverfront; some turned away

Stock up mobile testing centers for pedestrian traffic as well to alleviate the flow of people into hospitals and medical centers

opie

What would happen in a shutdown. Is UPS considered a essential service? I wonder in countries like Italy and now France, if there is delivery of mail/packages.