National Emergency Rumor?

Over70irregs

Rumor of announcing National Emergency coming from high office. Ending Afghan war quickly to bring troops back. Curfews, Martial law, limited voting perhaps. ( Just rambling but it makes you think). I need an RO!!!!!

Over70irregs

I sorry yall makes me nervous... We all know how bad dispatch leadership is. Imagine our daily life leadership. (When is my next week of vacation)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
giphy (9).gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Rumor of announcing National Emergency coming from high office. Ending Afghan war quickly to bring troops back. Curfews, Martial law, limited voting perhaps. ( Just rambling but it makes you think). I need an RO!!!!!
All a national emergency does is free up money and get rid of red tape. Should have been done weeks ago

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think the op was referring to this.
THE ROBERT T. STAFFORD DISASTER ASSISTANCE AND EMERGENCY RELIEF ACT
Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, as amended, and Related Authorities as of June 2019 | FEMA.gov

The Stafford Act constitutes the statutory authority for most Federal disaster response activities especially as they pertain to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and FEMA programs.

Which Trump has already authorized for the Mid-West Flooding and for the wild fires.

Justaloader

Wasn’t replacing existing fencing with Supreme Leader’s glorious Wall declared a national emergency?

Didn't it take 13 years to build the Freedom Tower, which was something everyone wanted? How long is the wall going to take? Dude from California to El Paso Texas....that's two days straight driving at 85 mph. How many trips to Home Depot for materials is that?

Lol Bill Burr said it best. By the time the damn wall is done, WE are going to be the ones going over it.

Over70irregs

Didn't it take 13 years to build the Freedom Tower, which was something everyone wanted? How long is the wall going to take? Dude from California to El Paso Texas....that's two days straight driving at 85 mph. How many trips to Home Depot for materials is that?

Lol Bill Burr said it best. By the time the damn wall is done, WE are going to be the ones going over it.
We got a winner!!