Need some advice

Drake Smith

As if right now I'm just finishing up my training and I am about to start with my instructor. I planned on staying at this job for some odd years because I like everything about it. But I just got a better job offer for my line of work I'm stuck between staying or leaving. I would feel guilty for quitting so early but I also would feel bad if I let this job opportunity pass. What should I do

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
As if right now I'm just finishing up my training and I am about to start with my instructor. I planned on staying at this job for some odd years because I like everything about it. But I just got a better job offer for my line of work I'm stuck between staying or leaving. I would feel guilty for quitting so early but I also would feel bad if I let this job opportunity pass. What should I do
Do you realize that you are asking random strangers who have no input in your life what you should DO with your life??? Do you not have family or friends that you can ask, who might know what would be better for you than random strangers?

Will the other job have the same benefits and earning potential as a Full time driver?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't feel guilty ... UPS has no conscience.
If it is in your field, that sort of implies it's something you are interested in.
At UPS, there is nothing of interest other than the pay (Full-time) and the benefits.
If you spend your life doing something you want to do, you are already a winner.
Nobody "likes" what they do at UPS or how they are treated.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Don't feel guilty ... UPS has no conscience.
If it is in your field, that sort of implies it's something you are interested in.
At UPS, there is nothing of interest other than the pay (Full-time) and the benefits.
If you spend your life doing something you want to do, you are already a winner.
Nobody "likes" what they do at UPS or how they are treated.

I do, and think I am treated very fairly. Don't pigeonhole every one (sic) with your jaded outlook on UPS pal!!!