Netflix: Colony.....a review. Warning: Liberal Democrat reader discretion.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah. Pretty much. Definitely wasn’t the best work of anyone in the movie. Funny though, it’s nominated for some Golden Globe Awards and has already won others. Rotten Tomatoes rates it at 55%, which I think is a little high.
It’s made for a very very narrow audience of nitwits.

Box Ox

I've tried. It sucks. So it's a comedy?

It does suck. Still funnier than Greg Gutfeld. 🙂

Yeah. Pretty much. Definitely wasn’t the best work of anyone in the movie. Funny though, it’s nominated for some Golden Globe Awards and has already won others. Rotten Tomatoes rates it at 55%, which I think is a little high.

I only mildly enjoyed the scenes with Meryl Streep in them. It’ll definitely win some awards because the message that climate change truly is equivalent to a planet-killer comet hurtling toward Earth must be legitimized and rewarded.

quad decade guy

It does suck. Still funnier than Greg Gutfeld. 🙂

I only mildly enjoyed the scenes with Meryl Streep in them. It’ll definitely win some awards because the message that climate change truly is equivalent to a planet-killer comet hurtling toward Earth must be legitimized and rewarded.
I've watched about 30-45 min. of it....when does climate change enter into it?

There is a planet killer comet coming and the Democrats(I guess)(sure act like em) are so self-absorbed about personal power...

quad decade guy

Ok....Now I see....

The director-writer says "If you don't have even the slightest anxiety about climate change....the film won't make sense....."

OMG that is the most true statement ever made.

Wow. See, I don't have the slightest friend about climate change.....Ok. Closure. Cool.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok....Now I see....

The director-writer says "If you don't have even the slightest anxiety about climate change....the film won't make sense....."

OMG that is the most true statement ever made.

Wow. See, I don't have the slightest friend about climate change.....Ok. Closure. Cool.
15090BFB-C015-4F64-AA61-BFBABD55B18C.jpeg

😂😂

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Well I mean perhaps, but Bloodline involves a murder, but nothing to do with serial killers.

Watch Mind Hunter if you like serial killer stuff. It's based on the FBI guys that created profiling of serial killers. Great show. The documentary on Richard Ramirez was really good too.
I'll check it out.
Not really into serial killer stuff, but I like Dexter. His kills are more revenge and justifiable.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
I'll check it out.
Not really into serial killer stuff, but I like Dexter. His kills are more revenge and justifiable.
Mind Hunter is worth watching just for the guy that plays Ed Kemper.

I've never watched Dexter. Always meant to start it but then when the show ended, saw so much bad said about the way the show ended. Wasn't sure if it's worth investing the time to watch.

oldngray

nowhere special

I've never watched Dexter. Always meant to start it but then when the show ended, saw so much bad said about the way the show ended. Wasn't sure if it's worth investing the time to watch.
I didn't care for the ending but the series is still worth watching. It seemed like they decided to pull the plug on the show and tried to quickly wrap things up.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

New episodes for 2021 just came out.
First episode was good.